2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th November 2014, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SCRA Exam Results Date

As you want to get the SCRA exam results date so result was declared on 30th APRIL 2014.

For you here I am giving you process of getting results of SCRA.

Firstly you will have to go on official website of UPSC.

Then click on the examination option which is on the upper side of page.

After that click on the final results option.

And then you will get one more option of SCRA examination 2014.

Click on that option then you will get your result in PDF file.

I am giving you one image of that page for your help:

27th February 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me the dates as well as how I can check the results for the Special Class Railway Apprentices examination results?
27th February 2016, 11:19 AM
Super Moderator

The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India's central agency sanctioned to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Geologists' Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination.

Special Class Railway Apprentices' (SCRA) refers to a handful of aspirants that are selected by the Union Public Service Commission India, after a meticulous selection process, to the undergraduate program in Mechanical Engineering at the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur.

The written examination of the union public service commission (UPSC), special class railway apprentice exam (SCRA) includes of 3 Papers of two hundreds marks each: General Ability Test, Physical Sciences and Mathematics. The time for each of these papers is 2 hours. Negative marking is also applicable in the special class apprentice exam (SCRA) by union public service commission (UPSC).

The results for the Special Class Railway Apprentices can be checked at the UPSC official website.

However the dates have not been announces but you can check the official website for notification as well as the results for the examination which you will find on the right of the page.

Tags
exam date

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in