2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2018, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Re: SCRA Exam Important Dates

Hii sir, I Wants to give the SCRA Examination Will you Please Provide me the Dates for the SCRA Examination ?
9th May 2018, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SCRA Exam Important Dates

SCRA is a very big department of Indian Railway Recruitment Board thus employees under it are appointed through SCRA exam 2015. The exam is held every year under the supervision of Union Public Service Commission. The exam serves as an entry pass for those students aspiring for admission to under graduate programme in Mechanical Engineering at the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in Jamalpur

Eligibility Criteria

Age Limit:- 17-21 years.

Upper Age Relaxation:-
SC/ST - 5 years
OBC - 3 years

Educational Qualification:- Must have passed in the first or second division, the Intermediate or an equivalent examination of a university or board approved by the Government of India with Mathematics and atleast one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

Examination Pattern
Paper I General Ability Test (English, General Knowledge and Psychological Test) 2 hours 200
Paper II Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) 2 hours 200
Paper III Mathematics 2 hours 200
Total 600

As you Asking for the Dates of the SCRA Exam Let me tell you that in the Calendar of the UPSC 2018 Examination It Does Not Mention the Date of the SCRA Exam So As Per My Knowledge this Year the SCRA Exam is Not Conducted Here I am giving you the Calendar of the UPSC Examination

UPSC Examination Calendar 2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in