2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

SCRA Criteria

I want to apply for the Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) exam so please tell me the minimum educational qualification required to apply for this? Also give me details about the age criteria of it? From where can I apply for SCRA exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
SCRA Age Criteria
About SCRA
Scra ati
Know About SCRA
SCRA or IIT Which is best
Eligibility Criteria for SCRA Exam
Scra xm
SCRA VA Gov
Railway SCRA Qualification Criteria
SCRA GSI Gov UK
Cap One SCRA
Criteria for SCRA
All about SCRA
Eligibility criteria for SCRA
Scra jag
Ias scra
Scra cd
Gpo scra
SCRA Exam Eligibility Criteria
SCRA Gov EDU
11th July 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: SCRA Criteria

Hi buddy I want to apply for Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA) exam and for the same here looking info related eligibility criteria for appear in this exam ??
11th July 2018, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SCRA Criteria

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts an exam for selection of Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA) in the mechanical department of Indian Railways.

Eligibility criteria:
Applicants must have passed in the first or second division in the intermediate or an equivalent examination of a recognized university or board approved by the Government of India with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.
Graduates with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects may also apply.

Age Limit:
Applicants must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 21 years

Age Relaxations:
(a)The Age relaxable for SC/ST Applicants 5 years
(b)Age relaxable for OBC Applicants 3 years
(c)Age relaxable for 3 years in case of defence services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or disturbed area.
(d) 5 years Age relaxable for Ex-service men including commissioned officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of a assignment of 5 years military service .(As the date given in advt)
(e) 5 years age relaxable in the case of ECOs /SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of 5 years of military service.(As the date given in advt).
(f) Ten years Age relaxation for blind, deaf, deaf, mute and orthopaedically handicapped candidates.
(g) 5 years age relaxable if a Applicants had ordinaly been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.

Physical Standards:
Applicants must be physically fit and according to physical standards for admission to Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in