2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Scope Of SCRA

Sir I had given Special Class Railway Apprenctices (SCRA) written test and I have clear it and I now have interview of it . Would you please tell me what are the Scope after completing SCRA ? What will be the post given to me and what will be salary for this type of posts ?
Similar Threads
Thread
About SCRA
Scra ati
Know About SCRA
SCRA or IIT Which is best
Scra drm
Scra nda
Sky SCRA Per Ci Ty
Scra xm
SCRA VA Gov
Scra pdf
Key For SCRA
SCRA GSI Gov UK
Cap One SCRA
All about SCRA
Scra jag
Scra sit
Ias scra
Scra cd
Gpo scra
SCRA Gov EDU
25th July 2018, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: Scope Of SCRA

I want to know the scope of Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) Exam so can you tell me?
25th July 2018, 10:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Scope Of SCRA

Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) was conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to train in the undergraduate program in mechanical engineering at the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur.

This exam was declined by the UPSC in 2016

The selected candidates undergo a four-year training program in mechanical engineering, for which the Institute has a Memorandum of Understanding with Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra, Ranchi.

The apprentices get a stipend of Rs. 9100 and dearness allowance, apart from other benefits such as medical care, privilege passes, PTOs,[expand acronym] etc.

After successful completion of four years' training, they are absorbed into the highest-level leadership program in the Railway organization (also called Group A Officers).

This cadre of officers are attached to the Indian Railway Services of Mechanical Engineers Officers (IRSME).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in