2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th February 2016, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships for MBA in UK

I have done BBA degree and I am planning to pursue MBA degree from UK searching for the schools for doing this course. Will you please provide me lists of business schools which is located in UK which offers scholarship for MBA provide me complete details about this?
Similar Threads
Thread
CSU CM Scholarships
Cox MBA scholarships
Scholarships for MBA
Utd MBA scholarships
Qs MBA Scholarships
WFU MBA Scholarships
IIT Scholarships
NID scholarships
PhD Scholarships AU
UEA MBA Scholarships
UQ MBA Scholarships
MBA scholarships in USA
RSM MBA scholarships
GME course Scholarships
HEC MBA scholarships
Nyu MBA scholarships
Scholarships for MBA in uk
Scholarships for MBA
MS Scholarships in US
MBA Scholarships in UK
11th February 2016, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Scholarships for MBA in UK

As per your request here I am providing you the lists of business schools which is located in UK which offers scholarship for MBA along with scholarship details. Plesae check the list of schools:

The list includes:

London Business School MBA Scholarships (UK)
The London Business School offers a wide range of scholarships open to all, to women only, and to students from different nationalities (i.e. Africans, Americans, Australians, British, Canadians, Latin Americans, Chinese, etc.). The scholarships are in the form of full fee awards or one-time awards worth £20,000-£35,000.

Said Business School MBA Scholarships (UK)
Oxford University’s Said Business School offers a number of scholarships including scholarships for women and regional scholarships. Scholarships range from £10,000 to full tuition plus a monthly stipend.

Warwick Business School MBA Scholarships (UK)
Warwick Business School has £2million+ of WBS Scholarships for the most talented applicants for entry to the Warwick MBA, their Doctoral Programme, and their MSc postgraduate courses. MBA scholarships are available for full time study, distance learning, executive MBA, and Global Energy MBA.

Cranfield School of Management MBA Scholarships (UK)
Cranfield School of Management offers merit scholarships and need-based bursaries worth £8,000-£14,000, and up to 50% of tuition fees, categorized by gender, nationality, and sector.

Boustany MBA Scholarship at Harvard Business School in USA, 2017
Scholarship Provider: The Boustany Foundation, USA
Eligible Students: You must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.

Henley Business School Full-time MBA Scholarships and Bursaries in UK
Scholarship Provider: Henley Business School, UK
Eligible Students: to be eligible for MBA scholarship It is likely that award winners will have a UK first class Honours Degree or its international equivalent from a reputable, leading University or academic institution; or have a master’s degree or PhD
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30 June 2016.

Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships in UK, 2016
Scholarship Provider: The Pershing Square Foundation, UK
Eligible Students: to be eligible for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship, you must receive an offer to study on the Oxford 1+1 MBA.
Applicant criteria: Combination of academic and leadership potential; Strong personal character; Experience, aptitude and intention of pursuing a career that addresses global challenges; Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill this intention
Deadline: Master’s applications by the March admissions deadline i.e. 18 March 2016.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in