2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship of NTPC

Is National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) offer any Scholarship Scheme for Engineering Students, how can I apply for that, please provide here procedure & also give here Application Fee and Important Dates to apply for???
Similar Threads
Thread
NTPC Vendor Registration In NTPC
Scholarship In MDU
Ptt MBA scholarship
Adb MBA scholarship
JNU PHD scholarship
MBA Scholarship
DAV Scholarship
EBS MBA Scholarship
QUT MBA Scholarship
SCG MBA Scholarship
EDB MBA Scholarship
MP scholarship CG
MBA USA Scholarship
Scholarship In LPU
NTPC Scholarship Application Form
UGC NET Scholarship for OBC
MDU Scholarship
Scholarship for PG course in USA
How to win Scholarship
UCD MBA scholarship
5th December 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: Scholarship of NTPC

Hello sir, I’m a schedule cast candidate can I apply for scholarship of NTPC? If I want to do MBA course from specified institute than provide me form for this scholarship?
5th December 2015, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Scholarship of NTPC

NTPC provide Scholarship Scheme for Sc/St/Pc Students Pursuing MBA/PGDBM Course from Specified Institutes.

NTPC has started a scholarship scheme to promote the educational interests of the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Physically Challenged students and thus helping them in shaping their careers as well.

NTPC invites applications for grant of 30 Scholarships under ‘NTPC Scholarship Scheme’ for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Physically Challenged students Pursuing MBA/PGDBM Course from Specified Institutes.
Specified Institutes: IIMs, XILRI, and FMS
Amount & Duration: Rs. 4000/- P.M. for 24 months
Applying process:

Candidates can obtain the Application from in define format to the Head of the Institution or his authorized representative.
The application form can also be downloaded from NTPC website ;

The application duly filled along with Caste/Disability Certificate, as the case may be, should be submitted, along with attested copies of mark sheets of the 1st year (annual / semester examinations) to the Head of the Institution.
The Institution shall inspect and verify the certificates and shortlist 5 best candidates in each category SC, ST and PC and send these applications to NTPC.

Application form:

Address:

NTPC Limited
NTPC Bhawan,
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110003

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in