2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2015, 10:15 AM
Super Moderator

Scholarship Jiwaji University

How many Scholarships are given by the Jiwaji University for B.Ed students? I am in first semester of the B.Ed Program. I got information about scholarships for various courses on the notice board of the University Campus. So I want to get information about the scholarship schemes for B.Ed Students. Give me contact details of that department which offers Scholarship schemes for all students of Jiwaji University.

Jiwaji University offers Scholarships to SC/ST candidates as well as to the aspirants pursuing higher studies like PhD at the University.

Please find the notification for the SC/ST cell on scholarship issued by the Jiwaji University attached below:

Also find the Scholarship notification issued for the aspirants for the PhD program below which provides the information on the subjects for which PhD scholarships is awarded are in the field of Science,, Life Science, Commerce, Management, Law, Physical Education etc.

The scholarships for PhD are available for fresh aspirants only and those who have re-registered are not eligible.

Jiwaji University also has a central scheme for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship program under which scholarships are provided to the other backward class aspirants to pursue higher education in M.Phil & PhD.

Contact Details:

Jiwaji University
Gwalior (M.P.), India
Enquiry No.: +91 751 2442712
Degree Section: +91 751 2442757
Fax No.: +91 751 2341768,
Telegram: University

Last edited by sumit; 19th November 2019 at 10:56 AM.