2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th December 2015, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Re: Scholarship In IIM Indore

Hii Buddy , I want to know Scholarship information for Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) Students provide by IIM Indore , Will you please give me information for same ?
10th December 2015, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Scholarship In IIM Indore

IIM Indore provide Need Based Financial Assistance Scholarship for
Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) Students , Here I am sharing information for same :

PGP Students whose gross annual family income did not exceed Rs.4,50,000 (Rupees Four Lakh Fifty Thousand only) during the financial year 2014-15 are eligible to apply for scholarships.

Eligible applicants who wish to apply for the IIM Indore Need Based Financial Assistance for the year 2015-16 may apply in the prescribed format uploaded on this page.

The application forms have to be completed in all respects and submitted along with the documents specified therein.

Incomplete Application forms will not be considered.

Please read the application form and instructions carefully. Your parent/ guardian will have to fill up part of the form.

The Institute reserves the right to investigate authentication of the details mentioned in the Need Based Financial Assistance application forms.

The PGP Executive Committee and NBFA Committee reserve the right to award the Need Based Financial Assistance. The decision of the PGP Executive Committee and NBFA Committee will be binding and final.

Here I a attaching pdf file which having Application form for IIMI Need-based Financial Assistance of IIM Indore

IIM Indore Application form for IIMI Need-based Financial Assistance

Contact No:

0731 243 9666

Address :

Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau Pithampur Road
Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453556

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in