2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th September 2012, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Scholarship Exams for 12th Pass Outs

You have done pass 10+2 with Science stream with 80% marks. In India there are many schemes running for scholarship. You can apply in there schemes to get scholarship. I am providing a list of these types of some schemes.

List of Schemes for Scholarship:
Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS)
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE)
West Bengal Government Merit-cum-means Scholarships

These are some schemes for science students who want to get scholarship. I am giving you some information about KVPY scheme.
It is one of the most prestigious scholarship schemes in India. It is conducts by the Indian Institute of Science, Banglore. There are three categories for the application as shown below.

SA: at 11th standard
SX: at 12th standard
SB: at 1st year undergraduate

There is a provision to apply for the scholarship by submitting a project. Candidate can submit project in any year staring from his/her 11th Standard to 2nd Year undergraduate course. Students who have been selected for the scholarship, they have to study basic science to continue their scholarship after 12th Standard.

Notice for the examination has declared in May-June each year. Written examination generally held on the first Sunday of November. The question paper consists of simple multiple choice questions.
7th January 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Is there any scholarship programme for students of Humanities Stream?? I have just given the exam of Class 12th and i have an estimation that i will score round about 60%. So kindly help me out with some scholarship programme for further studies.
1st June 2013, 09:46 PM
sonu vijoy

sir i have passed class 12th board exam with 80% in arts.Is there any scholarship test or program for arts stream. please reply me soon.
29th March 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

NO! Scholarship for u
do u think that these r vry good mrks?
U must study extremely hard to score more.
2nd April 2014, 12:16 PM

Scholarship programs are there for people who score above the score you have mentioned. There are exams where one can appear and take a scholarship. Perhaps you should try to contact your own college they should help you in such a case.
28th April 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

is there any vacancy for b.com final students ,,passed 12 class with 92 percentage
7th June 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered'\

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakriti wadhwa.k View Post
Hello sir I have passed 12th class with science math with 80% now I want to know about that is there any scholarship Exams for me.
no,yo

u should not appy to any of them better you leave t
15th June 2014, 09:41 PM
nidhijoshi

Hello sir I have passed 12th class with math and commerce with 78% now I want to know about that is there any scholarship Exams for me. wwaiting for a positive reply ...thankinng you...
16th June 2014, 12:32 PM
pragti mishra

sir...!!! i have passed 12th class from up board with science biology with 79% i want to know that is there any scholarship programe for me

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in