2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th March 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Schedule GMAT Exam

Hello sir, I was application form of GMAT entrance exam. And now I’m waiting for the examination schedule for GMAT exam. If date will be announced then please provide me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Exam schedule of SSC
Schedule Gmat Test
GMAT Exam Schedule
GMAT Japan Schedule
Schedule GRE Exam
GMAT Test Schedule
TET Exam Schedule
Schedule GMAT
RD exam schedule
Study Schedule for GMAT
CDS 2 Exam Schedule
BHU UET Exam Schedule
SMU Exam Schedule
Schedule of IBPS exam. What is the last date to register for the exam?
Schedule for IAS Exam
VMU Exam Schedule
MKU Exam Schedule
VTU Exam Schedule AC in
VTU Exam Schedule
What is GMAT Test Schedule
19th March 2016, 11:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Schedule GMAT Exam

The GMAT does not have specific test dates. Rather, the GMAT, like the GRE, can be taken at any time that you are ready and you are able to reserve a spot at a nearby testing center.

The advice of the test makers is to schedule your GMAT for a date that is at least 21 days prior to your application deadline.

If GMAT dates will be announced then I’m informing you. Till then you need to keep touch with newspaper and any other examination GMAT site.

Age;
Age between 13 to 17 years

Eligibility;

Any college which is providing the degree of Post Graduation must ask the candidate to show up with the Under Graduation Management Degree so the basics are that a candidate must have a U.G. Degree and have cleared the GMAT Test.

The exam has 3 different sections.

Analytical Writing Ability (AWA)
Quantitative
Verbal

Some important details of GMAT exam:

Only Five (5) attempts are allowed for any candidate to apply for GMAT 2016 within a Twelve (12) Month period.

Suppose you gave your last GMAT 2016 Exam on 1st January than the next exam can't be scheduled before 1st of February that means at least a gap of 31 days should be there.

Any candidates who have scored a perfect total of maximum marks which are 800 than the candidate can give the exam only after a period of Five (5) years.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in