2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2014, 09:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SCCL JMET Preparation Books

Here I am providing the SCCL JMET Entrance exam books /syllabus which you are looking for .

-Duration of JMET Exam is 3 hours
-Exam consist of 120 questions (objective / multiple choice type)
-There is negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Questions are generally asked from following sections:

Data Interpretation
Quantitative Ability
Logical Reasoning
Verbal Communication

Detailed Syllabus

Verbal Communication
English as a language of business, common forms of English expression, besides a firm grasp of communicative English grammar, grammar and usage in business ,Regular analysis of business articles and non-fiction prose .

Logical Reasoning:-
Logical Reasoning section consists of analytical reasoning, argument analysis, and analysis of explanation questions.

Quantitative Ability Syllabus:-

Probability and Statistics:- Types of Data; Frequency Distributions; Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion; Probability Concepts: Binomial, Poisson and Normal Random Variables; Correlation and Simple Linear Regression) for their use in business applications such as Partnership and Shareholding; Present Worth and Discounts; Depreciation; Demand and Supply; Cost and Revenue, and common applications such as Banking Transactions; Inventories; Mixtures; Time and Work; Time and Distance; Pipes and Tanks; Estimation of time, distance, area, volume, effort, Basic Outcomes, Events, Sample Spaces; Probability Calculations: Counting Rules using Permutations and Combinations, Unions and Intersections, Complementary Events, Mutually Exclusive Events, Conditional Probability and Independent Events.

Basic Mathematics:- Numbers; Operations; HCF and LCM; Fractions, Decimals and Percentages; Ratio and Proportion; Roots and Power; Logarithms; Progressions; Elementary Geometry and Mensuration; Elementary Trigonometry; Introductory Set

Theory Linear Algebra :- Equations and Inequalities; Elementary Linear Programming; Elementary differential calculus involving functions of one variable; Elementary integral calculus :Matrices; Determinants; Simultaneous equations and solutions;
24th March 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I am doing preparation for the Singareni Collieries Company Limited Jr Mining Engineer Trainee Posts? So I am searching for the SCCL JMET Preparation Books? Can you please provide me list of books for SCCL JMET exam Preparation?
24th March 2015, 04:25 PM
Super Moderator

You are asking for the Singareni Collieries Company Limited Jr Mining Engineer Trainee Posts Preparation Books. Here I am providing you list of some of best books for the Singareni Collieries Company Limited Jr Mining Engineer Trainee Posts exam. These are as follows:

Quantitative Aptitude for CAT 2014 (English) 1st Edition (Paperback)
by Disha

Verbal Ability & Comprehension for CAT 2014 GMAT/ XAT/ IIFT/ CET/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ SNAP/ NMAT (English) 1st Edition (Paperback)
by Bharat Patodi

A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (English) Revised Edition (Paperback)
by R.S. Aggarwal

JMET Cat Latest With Cd Previous Paper And Xat Snap Iift Jmet Fms Guide To JMET GK Publisher Cat / Jmet Model Test Papers
By G K Career Launcher

Here I am providing the SCCL JMET Entrance exam books /syllabus which you are looking for .

-Duration of JMET Exam is 3 hours
-Exam consist of 120 questions (objective / multiple choice type)
-There is negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Questions are generally asked from following sections:

Data Interpretation
Quantitative Ability
Logical Reasoning
Verbal Communication
14th June 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i need SCCL management trainee(e&m) previous years question papers for EEE department plz sir very urgent for me

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in