2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Sc St Reservation In Nda

I want to join the Naval Defence Academy (NDA) so can you please tell me is there any reserve seats for SC/ST candidate? Please provide me the total number of reserved seats and also give the list of SC/ST candidate who join the Naval Defence Academy (NDA)
Similar Threads
Thread
OBC reservation in AIPMT
OBC Reservation In IIM Ahmedabad
APTDC Reservation
Reservation in NITIE
CSU Room Reservation
OBC Reservation in DSSSB
Reservation in IIM Ahmedabad
CLAT Reservation
IIT JEE OBC Reservation
BC-E Reservation In EAMCET
SC Reservation in AIPGMEE
CAP Reservation in PGECET
OBC Reservation In IIMS
NCC Reservation in CDS Exam
XIMB Reservation
OBC Reservation in AIIMS
JNU OBC Reservation
AIIMS OBC Reservation
Does NMIMS Have Reservation
XAT Reservation of Seats
25th April 2018, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: Sc St Reservation In Nda

I want to know the reservation for SC/ST in National Defence Academy NDA Exam so will you please tell me?
25th April 2018, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sc St Reservation In Nda

National Defence Academy NDA is a national level examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission UPSC for entry in defence forces like Army, Navy and Air Force.

There is no reservation for SC/ST in National Defence Academy NDA Exam

NDA Eligibility Criteria

For Army Wing:

Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam organized by the State Education Board or a University.

For Air Force and Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy:

Students should have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects.

Age Limits:

Martial Status & Gender: Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam.

NDA-I Age Limit: students must have born between 2nd July 1999 to 1st July 2002.

NDA-II Age Limit: Candidates should have born between 2nd January 2000 to 1st July 2003.

Nationality:

Candidates must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan or

An Indian origin person who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.

A Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the intention of permanently settling in India before the 1st January 1962.

Application Fee:

The application fee was Rs. 100/- for general & OBC students.

SC/ST candidates and wards of NCOs/ JCOs/ORs are not required to pay any application fee.

The fee payment can be done via online mode (VISA/Master/Debit Card and Net banking).

In offline mode, payment can be done through e-challan of SBI Bank.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in