2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Sboa mdu

I want to admit my son in SBOA school Madurai.I want online admission forms but I am unable to find forms on the official websites. Will you provide me any other website to get admission form for Admission to Matriculation commences for the year 2015 – 2016?
Similar Threads
Thread
SBOA School Chennai CBSE
23rd July 2018, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Re: Sboa mdu

Can you tell me in detail about Fresh admissions in SBOA Matriculation and Higher Secondary School, Madurai? Also provide me the contact address of the School?
23rd July 2018, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sboa mdu

The SBOA Matriculation and Higher Secondary School, Madurai, is one of the schools run by the SBIOA Education Trust of the State Bank of India Officers' Association in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.

The main aim of the school is to provide full-liberal and comprehensive education, to develop in every child a sound character and fine personality. The objective is to produce young men and women with a keen sense of discipline, responsibility, initiative, self-reliance, dedication, integrity and loyalty.

There are 2 other branches: a CBSE School and Feeder Section. It educates from LKG to Standard 12. It offers education as per the Matriculation and Higher Secondary board or Tamil Nadu State Board syllabus.

Admission

Fresh admissions are normally made only to Pre K.G - Std. VIII and XI. Selections are made on their final performance in the previous Academic year for Std I to Std VIII & XI.

The application form after being filled up should be submitted on or before the specified date. The registration of an application form does not carry any assurance of admission.

For admission to Pre KG - 2 years of age and L.K.G. a student must have completed 3 years of age as on 31st May of the year in which admission is wanted.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
1. The original Mark Sheet of the qualifying exam. (Std XI only)
2. Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
3. Photostat copy of the Birth Certificate
4. Community Certificate

Contact Detail:
SBOA Matriculation and Higher Secondary School
Melekuyilkudi, Nagamalai West, Nagamalai,
Pudhukottai, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625019
0452 245 9108
Email id: sboamadurai@yahoo.co.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in