2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2017, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Sbi so pk

I have completed MCA Degree. Recently I am doing preparation for IBPS SO Exam. I have selected IT stream for this Exam. I need sample questions on Professional Knowledge (PK) section of this Exam. So can anybody tell me from where I can download sample questions based on Professional Knowledge for SBI SO Exam?
20th June 2017, 12:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sbi so pk

As you have selected IT stream for IBPS PO Exam and need sample questions based on Professional Knowledge section, so here I am providing sample questions:

IBPS SO Sample Question Paper for IT Stream

Give answer (a) if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
Give answer (b) if the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
Give answer (c) if the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the questions.
Give answer (d) if the data given in both the statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
Give answer (e) if the data in both the statements I and II together are necessary to answer the
question.
1. How is sure written in a code language?
I. he is sure is written as ja ha ma in that code language.
II. is she sure is written as kaja ma in that code language.

2. How is J related to M?
I. M has only one brother and two sisters.
II. J is daughter of T who is wife of M.

3. Town P is towards which direction of town T?
I. Town T is towards South of town K which is towards West of town P.
II. Town R is towards South of town V and towards East of town T.

4. Among P, Q, R, S and T each having different age, who is the youngest among them?
I. Q is younger than only P.
II. S is older than only R.

5. On which day of the week did Sourav visit Delhi?
I. Sourav visited Delhi after Monday but before Thursday but not on an odd day of the
week.
II. Sourav visited Delhi before Friday but after Monday.

6. What is R’s position from the left end in a row?
I. M is 10th from the left end in a row.
II. There are 16 children between M and R.

Directions (Q.) In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the
statements. The statements are followed by conclusions.
Give answer
(a) If only conclusion I is true
(b) If only conclusion II is true
(c) If either conclusion I or II is true
(d) If neither conclusion I nor II is true
(e) If both the conclusions I and II are true
1. Statements P ≥ Q < T, R < Q ≥ S, V ≥ T
Conclusions I. R ≥ P II. S > V

2. Statements P ≥ Q < T, R < Q ≥ S, V ≥ T
Conclusions I. S ≤ P II. V > R

3. Statements H < I ≤ J, R ≥ I > A
Conclusions I. H < R II. A > H

4. Statements R ≥ I ≤ J, A < I
Conclusions I. J > R II. J > A

5. Statements J = K ≥ L ≤ M, K < S, J > T
Conclusions I. L < S II. M > T

Directions (Q.) In each question, two Statements A and B are provided. These may have a cause and effect relationship or may have independent causes.
Give answer
(a) If the Statement A is the cause and Statement B is its effect
(b) If the Statement B is the cause and Statement A is its effect
(c) If both Statements are effects of independent causes
(d) If both Statements are effects of some common cause
(e) None of these

6. Statement A: Sri Lankan skipper Kumar Sangakkara justified his decision to step down from the captaincy of the ODI and T20 teams by saying, I will be 37 by the next World Cup and I can’t be sure of my place in the team. It is better that Sri Lanka is now led by a player who will be at the peak of his career during that tournament’.

Statement B: Remarkably, unlike most skippers whose individual performance drops after assuming the leadership role, Kumar Sangakkara has actually batted better as captain in all three formats of the game.

7. Statement A: India is ranked 5th most powerful country in the World, next to US, China,
Russia and Japan, in the hierarchy of top 50 nations, identified on the basis of their GDP, as per national security index.

Statement B: The assessment is based on defence capability, economic strength, effective population, technological capability and energy security of top 50 countries.

8. Statement A: The prices of silver have gone up from Rs.27000 per kg to Rs.50000 per kg in almost a year’s time.
Statement B: Indian jewelers are receiving a lot of demand for the silver ornaments from American and European clients.

9. Statement A: There is an alarming increase in the number of young unemployed MBA’s this year in comparison to the last year’s figures.
Statement B: Nearly 1 Lakh applications were received against a recruitment call given by a private bank for only ten vacant posts.

10. Statement A: Many people visits the religious places on week days and weekends to pray to Mother Durga in Navratras.
Statement B: Many religious people go on fasting during Navratras to seek the blessings of
Mother Durga

Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS SO Sample Question Paper for IT Stream.pdf (556.5 KB, 121 views)

Last edited by pawan; 20th June 2017 at 12:56 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in