2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th September 2015, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SBI PO Confirmation Test

As you want I am here giving you questions for Confirmation Test conducted fir recruitment on PO post at a branch of SBI bank.

Sample questions:

1.A chq worth Rs 20,000 dated 1st April was presented on 25th march and paid on the same
day.A cheque worth Rs 5000 dated 23rd march was presented on 25th march(telefone bill
payment) and was returned because of insufficient fund in the account.Discuss here the
legal position of the bank.

2. you are the branch manager of the scale 2 branch in a rural area, the RM has asked u to
open popularize deposit/advances amongst women and a target of 200 ladies
accounts.How will you go about it?

3. You are the branch manager.A blind person has come to your branch to open an account
with chq facility. He wants to operate the account by himself. Your staff at the a/c
opening counter has told the customer that he can operate the chq account with the help of
POA only or by jointly any other person.The customer is offended and don’t want to open
account as jointly with any other person, he also not to give POA to any third party for
account operation .He don’t want CARE stamp on cheques issued to him.How will u
deal with the situation? Can u open the account for a blind person?

4. Mr Santosh got a draft made for Rs 20,000 and dispatched to the person he was expecting
goods from. Later he found that the goods were not up to the mark, so he requests you to
stop the payment of the draft. Your accountant has put up a note for your advice. How are
you going to deal the situation.

5. You are the BM in a branch with 20 employees out of which 15 are women. Its the month
of march and 10 ladies have taken leave on account of illness or due to children's
exam.The employees who are present in the branch are not able to start the days work
because of the excess shortage of staff and the customers are shouting due to the
delay.You are supposed to go to a near by MNC for corporate salary package and a few
take over of housing loans. How will you tackle such a condition?
26th January 2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Please provide some more questions of the latest confirmation tests.
25th September 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for State Bank of India (SBI) PO Confirmation Test study material so will you plz provide me same here , as my one of the best asking me about the same??
25th September 2019, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.

As per me there are no prescribed books/syllabus for SBI PO confirmation test. But you can have a syllabus and attack on each topic. The question could be asked from banks internal procedures, guidelines, products to recent economic news. Making a book for this exam is impossible. There are lot of information available within the bank for the preparation of this exam.

Bank profile :

Type

Public

Traded as

NSE: SBIN

BSE: 500112

LSE: SBID

BSE SENSEX Constituent

CNX Nifty Constituent

ISIN INE062A01020

Industry Banking, financial services

Predecessor

Imperial Bank of India (1921-1955)

Bank of Calcutta (1806-1921)

Bank of Bombay (1840-1921)

Bank of Madras (1843-1921)

State Bank of Travancore (1945-2017)

Founded

2 June 1806, Bank of Calcutta

15 April 1840, Bank of Bombay

1 July 1843, Bank of Madras

27 January 1921, Imperial Bank of India

1 July 1955, State Bank of India

Headquarters State Bank Bhawan, M.C. Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Number of locations

Area served

Worldwide

Key people

Rajnish Kumar

(Chairman)

Products Retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking, mortgage loans, private
banking, wealth management, credit cards, finance and insurance

Revenue Increase₹265,100 crore (US$38 billion)(2018)

Operating income

Decrease₹15,528 crore (US$2.2 billion) (2018)

Net income

Decrease₹6,547 crore (US$950 million) (2018)

Total assets Increase₹3,312,461 crore (US$480 billion) (2018)

Owner Government of India (61.23%)

Number of employees

264,041 including 107,077 officers

(March 2018)

Parent SBI Group

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in