2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Re: SBI Clerk Recruitment In Karnataka

Hello sir, how can I place in Karnataka SBI bank. Provide me all detail about the SBI clerk Recruitment in Karnataka?
3rd December 2015, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator

SBI is stands for state bank of India. That invites those candidates want to get job in banking sector. SBI conduct the CWE entrance exam for Clerk, PO and many more post. In SBI up to 29 states are include. Those candidates got score card they placed in branch of SBI located in these all state.

Now in Karnataka no any Recruitment is announced through the SBI.

According to previous recruitment SBI clerk Recruitment 2015: all the basic Criteria:

Qualifications: Graduation passed in any discipline from a recognized college.

Selection mode: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Written MCQ (Single Response Type) of Examination followed by Counseling.

Application fee: General/OBC: Rs 450

SCT/ST/PWD/XS): Rs100
Applying process:

All eligible candidates can easily fill SBI Clerk Recruitment application form through the official website from 27th April 2015 & fill application form properly with all necessary details attachment with passport size photograph & send to following address:
1st March 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello Buddy , Here Will you please provide me Information Is State Bank of India Publish Latest Clerk Recruitment in Karnataka Region ?
1st March 2016, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Friend For your Information I want to tell you State Bank of India Publish Current Recruitment for Clerk Post :

Have a Look , I ma Providing details of Same Clerk Recruitment :

Starting Date for Receipt of Online Application form: 27-04-2016

Date of Written Examination: 14th June 2016.

Salary Scale
Rs7200 – Rs19300

Age limitation
Between 20 to 28 years

Essential Qualifications:

Candidates must have Completed their Graduation Degree in any Discipline from a Recognized college/ University

Application Fees:

General/OBC: Rs 450

SCT/ST/PWD/XS): Rs100

Selection Mode:

Candidates will be Selected on the Basis of Written MCQ (Single Response Type) of Examination followed by Counseling.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in