2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2014, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SBI Bank PO Eligibility Criteria

State Bank of India Probationary Officer Exam conducted by Central Recruitment Board

Eligibility
Educational Qualification
Applicants and others should have First division in Graduation in any discipline with 65% or more marks

SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Applicants should have First Division in Graduation In any discipline with 60 % or more marks or

Proficiency in Computers and certificate of having completed training from a reputed institute is also essential.

Degrees which are considered equivalent to graduation E.g. CA, ICWA, CS, as also qualifications in management like MBA / PGDBM, subject to fulfillment of criteria as regards division and marks as stipulated above.

Age of Applicants Not below 21 years and not above 30 years.

Nationality

Applicants must be either a citizen of India or one holding eligibility certificates issued by the Government of India.
30th December 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my sister wants to apply in SBI bank PO exam she is completed her graduation before three month. Tell me she is eligible for SBI bank PO exam? Provide me Eligibility Criteria?
30th December 2015, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator

SBI bank described their basic criteria for PO candidates. Here I’m giving you such related info:

Education qualification required to appear for SBI PO Exam:

Students whose wants to apply for SBI PO exam have Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the central government.

Those who are in the final year of examination/semester may also appear for SBI PO Exam .If they get selected, should produce original graduation documents at the time of interview if they called.

Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD.

Age Limit:

Candidates should be 21-30 years is age criterion set by SBI and although age relaxation is as per govt rules and norms based on category.

3 years in the case of OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates.
5 years in the case of: (a) SC/ ST candidates.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in