2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd February 2018, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SBBJ Verified By Visa

First of all I would like to tell you that State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur is now State Bank of India and here I will let you know FAQs on Credit Card (Verified by Visa).

Here telling you some FAQs
What is Credit Card (Visa) Bill Pay?
Credit Card (Visa) Bill Pay is a special service that allows you to transfer money online from your SBI account to any VISA Credit Card issued in India.

Credit Card (Visa) Bill Pay is so quick, simple and a convenient alternative to Demand Drafts, cheques or pay orders.

How do I need to use the Credit Card (Visa) Bill Pay service?
Credit Card (Visa) Bill Pay is an online service and requires an Internet Banking enabled account with State Bank of India.

To use the service just log on to OnlineSBI.com using the Internet Banking Username and Password, provided by State Bank of India.

Does the service require any registration?
If you have registered yourself for the Internet Banking service, you can use the service. You only need to register the Payee name and card number before transferring funds online.

For full information please check the file

Credit Card (Verified by Visa) Bill Pay FAQs

Address:-
State Bank of India
18 19, Devdas Kamlleg Block, Synergy Building, Bandra Kurla Complex-Bandra East, Mumbai - 400051, Behind National Stock Exchange

Phone:-
1800-425-3800

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in