2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th April 2016, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Sap Course after MBA

Hello sir I want to know after doing MBA can I do SAP course so here can you please give me its details ?
14th April 2016, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sap Course after MBA

Hey as per my idea yes after doing MBA you can do SAP course
SAP
SAP - Stands for Systems applications and products in data processing .

Eligibility
Here in SAP Courses you need to be a Graduate in Engineering, B.Com, B.Sc, MCA or have completed any Masters Degree

Modules of SAP
Sales and Distribution :

It deals with the sales process in a company, it manages quotations, sales orders, contracts, deliveries, and shipment processing.

Material Management:
This module deals with Materials an organization is selling or producing, their procurement, and the maintenance for different plants etc.

Warehouse Management:
As the name itself suggests, it is all about the stock management in warehouses, plants, storage locations etc.
There are lot of other modules in logistics Production and Planning, Quality Management, Quality inspections. These are all supporting modules to MM and SD.

Finance and Controlling :
This works for you especially when you are into finance, it is a huge and a challenging module, if you work hard you will land into better opportunities

Human resources :
It will mostly deal with HR processes such as payroll, employee data etc

CRM:
Customer Relationship Management. One of the most demanding modules in SAP, it typically deals with customer services.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in