2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th December 2012, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sampurnanand Sanskrit University Varanasi Shastri Result

As you are looking for result of Shastri course from Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, here I am providing you procedure to get your result.

To get any result from Sampurnanand Sanskrit University you have to visit on official website of Sampurnanand Sanskrit University on home page of site you will get a tab of “Result” click on this tab then you will move on next page here you will get drop down menu here you have to select your exam year and Course then go further with website instruction.

Below I am uploading an image which looks like that page for your convenience.
6th May 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Sampurnanand Sanskrit University Varanasi Shastri Result

I am doing the Shastri - III Regular course from the Sampurnanand Sanskrit University Varanasi and want to know the result of it so please tell me from where can I get the result from the official website of Sampurnanand Sanskrit University?
29th February 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing the Shastri - III Regular course from the Sampurnanand Sanskrit University Varanasi and want to know the result of it so please tell me from where can I get the result from the official website of Sampurnanand Sanskrit University?
And your workers are so gridy they want money in every step so this university please change the name sampurnapaisa university.
28th September 2016, 06:38 PM
mena devi

how can i see the results of shastri examination 2015-16?
23rd November 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to check the result for Shastri 1 Examination from the official website of Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya?
23rd November 2019, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator

Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, formerly Varanaseya Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya and Government Sanskrit College, Varanasi is an Indian university and institution of higher, specializing in the study of Sanskrit and related fields.

The process to check the result for Shastri 1 Examination from the official website of Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya is as follows:

Visit the official website of Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya

Click to “Results” on the left of the home page

On the new page, fill in all the required details and submit

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya
Address: Sampurnanand Sanskrit vishwavidyalay, Jagatganj, Chaukaghat, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001
Phone: 0542 220 4089

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in