2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2014, 08:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sample questions asked in NATA and beside Architecture Exams

You want to take NATA exam here I am providing you Sample questions asked in NATA and beside Architecture Exams

1 Imagine that your size has been reduced significantly and you are standing in a pencil box that
has three pencils, one sharpener, and one compass, one small piece of paper, one eraser and
one fountain pen.
Draw what you would see standing inside the pencil box with the lid of the box open.

2 Draw a visually appealing composition using the five given shapes and colour it using four
colours. You can use any shape more than once. However each shape has to be used at least
once.

3 Make an interesting three dimensional stable composition using three bottles, two balls and
one lampshade in the space provided. Also show the effect of light and shadow on the
composition.
From a balcony of your fourth floor apartment you are looking at a small place of
worship surrounded by a garden. Depict the scenario on a busy sunny day. Use an
appropriate pencil as a medium.

2 Using in desired numbers, the basic geometric shapes found in a bicycle, make a visually
appealing composition without overlapping the pieces and colour it using three colours
in a medium of your choice.

3 Sixteen wooden cubes in four different colours are available with you. Make use of these
cubes to create a show piece that can be displayed in your drawing room.
For more detailed paper you can download attachment given below:

Attached Files
File Type: pdf sample paper of NATA-1.pdf (166.7 KB, 85 views)
File Type: pdf sample paper of NATA-2.pdf (362.3 KB, 145 views)
22nd March 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Hey, will you provide me the sample question paper of the NATA Architecture Exams , I am looking for the paper while preparing for the exam ?
22nd March 2015, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here providing you sample question paper of the NATA Architecture Exams.

Sample paper :

Draw a sketch of composition using 02 Rectangles, 02 circles, 01 traingle and 03 lines and colour with 02 primary and 01 secondary colour.

You have been Given 06 combination of 4 ALPHABETS, Draw a composition of using any 03 combination in 10cm x 10 cm space.

NATA Architecture Exam paper

Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATA Architecture Exam paper.pdf (838.3 KB, 70 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in