2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2014, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sample Question Papers Of Entrance Exam for Msc Nursing

As you want I am here providing you the detail about the Question paper of the AIMS Entrance Exam for Msc Nursing.

M.Sc. Nursing Courses question paper Consists :

90 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)

Max. Marks :90 marks.

Duration : 90 minutes

AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam will consists of question from the relevant subjects.

Selection process:
Stage I :
Written Test:

Candidate will appear for an entrance examination (Written Test) of 90 minutes duration consisting of one paper containing 70 objective type (Multiple Choice) questions in the subjects of fundamentals of Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology, Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing and Professional Trends in Nursing.

Stage II:
Personal Assessment / Interview:

On the basis of the merit list based on the marks secured in Stage- I, candidate three times the number of seats will be invited for Personal Assessment by a Selection Committee.

If requisite number of SC or ST candidates are not available, then candidates belonging to SC and ST taken together will be invited.
In case candidates belonging to SCs, STs & OBCs are not available for Personal Assessment, then the number of candidates from the General category will be proportionately increased.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in