2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th September 2014, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sample paper for Tamilnadu Police SI Exam

You need the Tamilnadu police SI exam previous year question paper, here I am giving:

1.Match the Poems with the Poets
A psalm of Life - Be the Best - The cry of the children - The Piano – Manliness Going for water – Earth -The Apology - Be Glad your Nose is on your face - The Flying Wonder -Is Life But a Dream - Be the Best - O captain My Captain - Snake - Punishment in Kindergarten -Where the Mind is Without fear - The Man He Killed - Nine Gold Medals

2.Which Nationality the story belongs to?
The selfish Giant - The Lottery Ticket - The Last Leaf - How the Camel got its Hump - Two Friends – Refugee - The Open Window

3.Identify the Author with the short story
The selfish Giant - The Lottery Ticket - The Last Leaf - How the Camel got its Hump - Two Friends – Refugee - The Open Window - A Man who Had no Eyes - The Tears of the Desert – Sam The Piano - The face of Judas Iscariot - Swept Away - A close encounter - Caught Sneezing - The Wooden Bowl - Swami and the sum

4.Whose Auto biography / Biography is this?

5.Which Nationality the Poet belongs to ?
Robert Frost - Archibald Lampman - D.H. Lawrence - Rudyard Kipling Kamala Das - Elizabeth Barrett Browning - Famida Y. Basheer - Thomas Hardy - Khalil Gibran - Edgar A. Guest - Ralph Waldo Emerson - Jack Prelutsky - F. Joanna - Stephen Vincent Benet - William Shakespeare - William Wordsworth - H.W. Long Fellow - Annie Louisa walker - Walt Whitman - V.K. Gokak

6.Characters, Quotes, Important Lines from the following works of Indian Authors:
Sahitya Akademi Award winner: Thakazhi Sivasankaran Pillai – ‘Farmer’ Kamala Das – 1. Punishment in Kindergarten 2. My Grandmother’s House R.K. Narayan - Swami and the sum - Rabindranath Tagore - Where the mind is without fear - Dhan Gopal Mukherji - Kari, The Elephant - Deepa Agarwal - After the Storm - Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam - Vision for the Nation Indra Anantha Krishna- The Neem Tree - Lakshmi Mukuntan- The Ant Eater and the Dassie - Dr. Neeraja Raghavan - The Sun Beam

7.Drama Famous lines, characters, quotes from Julius Caesar - The Merchant of Venice

8.Match the Places, Poet, Dramatist, Painter with suitable option

9. Match the following Folk Arts with the Indian State / Country

10. Match the Author with the Relevant Title/Character

11. Match the Characters with Relevant Story Title
The Selfish Giant - How the camel got its hump - The Lottery ticket - The Last Leaf - Two friends – Refugee - Open window – Reflowering - The Necklace Holiday

12. About the Poets
Rabindranath Tagore - Henry Wordsworth Longfellow - Anne Louisa Walker -V K Gokak - Walt Whitman - Douglas Malloch

13. About the Dramatists William Shakespeare - Thomas Hardy

14. Mention the Poem in which these lines occur Granny, Granny, please comb My Hair - With a friend - To cook and Eat - To India – My Native Land - A tiger in the Zoo - No men are foreign – Laugh and be Merry – The Apology - The Flying Wonder

15. Various works of the following Authors – Rabindranath Tagore – Shakespeare - William Wordsworth - H.W. Longfellow – Anne Louisa Walker - Oscar Wilde - Pearl S. Buck

16. What is the theme observed in the Literary works?
Snake - The Mark of Vishnu - Greedy Govind - Our Local Team – Where the mind is without fear - Keep your spirits high - Be the best – Bat – The Piano – The Model Millionaire - The Cry of the Children –
Migrant bird – Shilpi

17. Famous Quotes – Who said this?

18. To Which period the Poets belong William Shakespeare - Walt Whitman - William Wordsworth - H.W. Longfellow Annie Louisa Walker - D.H. Lawrence

19. Matching the Poets and Poems Discovery – Biking – Inclusion - Granny, Granny, please comb My Hair – With a Friend - To cook and Eat – Bat - To India – My Native Land - A tiger in the Zoo - No men are foreign - Laugh and be Merry – Earth – The Apology - The Flying Wonder - Off to outer space tomorrow morning - Be the best - Is life, but a dream - Women’s rights - The Nation united - English words – Snake – The man he killed

20. Nature centered Literary works and Global issue Environment and Conservation Flying with moon on their wings - Migrant bird - Will Thirst Become - Unquenchable? - Going for Water - Swept away - Gaia tells her
24th March 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear in Tamilnadu Police Sub Inspector exam . Will you please provide the question paper for an idea ?
24th March 2015, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator

Here I am providing the information regarding the Tamilnadu Police Sub Inspector exam Question Paper for your idea .

All are objective types questions.

There are total 140 questions in the paper .

Applicants has to choose one among four options .

For the question paper , here is the attachment

Tamilnadu Police Sub Inspector exam paper

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in