2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Salaries by MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Salaries by MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Salaries by MBA in details. Please ask your question about Salaries by MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Kl University Placements And Salaries
Mb kahn salaries
MBA vs jd salaries
Salaries VP ABN AMRO
MBA Specialization Salaries
MBA Ivy League Salaries
After B.Pham Course Salaries and Jobs
MBA Salaries
Salaries after MBA
MBA Salaries by School
Salaries for MBA
Tech MBA salaries
Salaries Structure After M.Pharm
IIM Ahmedabad Placements And Salaries
Pro Bono Institute Salaries
Salaries Structure After M. Sc Biotechnology
Salaries after completion of the CS course
Salaries after Merchant Navy
Earth Institute Salaries
IES Railways Salaries
13th June 2018, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: Salaries by MBA

Hii sir, I Completed My Graduation And Now I Wants to do MBA Will you Please tell Me After Having Degree What Pay Scale I May get ?
13th June 2018, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Salaries by MBA

About the MBA Course :

MBA in India or Master of Business Administration is a Postgraduate Academic Master Degree which is awarded for a course or program in Business Administration. It is popularly known as M.B.A. which is an abbreviated form of Master of Business Administration Degree. Master of Business Administration is one the most sought after courses which can be attained by students of any stream. It is normally a 2 years program with 2 or more Semesters.

Duration : 2 year

Eligibility Criteria

Admission to any of the IIM (Indian Institutes of Management) schools requires passing Common Admission Test (CAT), however other business schools requires passing either CAT, XAT, GMAT, JMET or MAT each of which qualifies candidates for entrance into any management institutions in India, apart from these entrance tests there are few business schools which conducts aptitude test individually which qualifies candidates for that particular business school.

Career Scope :

After Having the MBA Degree you may get the Job in the Following Areas for the Following post

Employment Areas

Banks.
Business Consultancies.
Brand & Marketing.
Non-profit Organizations.
Personal Business.
Educational Institutes.
Export Companies.
Financial Organizations.
Industrial Houses.
Multinational Companies.

Job Types

Account Manager.
Brand Manager.
Card Payments Operations Head.
Equity Research Analysts.
HR Generalist Business Partner.
Management Consultant.
Marketing Manager.
IT Services Marketing Head.
Project Managers.
Recruitment Manager.
Vice President - Investment Banking.
Zonal Business Manager - Telecom.

Pay Scale :

The Pay Scale is Depend on Ones Ability And the College he May Studied As Per my Knowledge the Staring Salary of the MBA Student is 3 to 5 Lacs Per Year

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in