2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th October 2014, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SAIL Security Officer Recruitment

As I have information security officer were recruits by the SAIL in Jan 2011. For the post of the Security Officer Intelligence and Investigation post detail I am giving here.

Eligibility:

Education Qualification
Graduation

Experience:
Minimum 15 years Experience

Pay Scale:
Rs.32900-3%-58000

Selection Procedure:
Written test
Interview

Contact detail:
Steel Authority of India Limited,
16th floor, SCOPE Minar,
District Centre, Laxami Nagar,
Delhi – 110092
2nd December 2015, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wanted to know about the SAIL Security officer recruitments please provide me some information about the recruitment of security officer at SAIL?
2nd December 2015, 08:47 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the SAIL recruitment of the security officers let me tell you that As per my knowledge At present the SAIL has no any recruitment for the Security officers when it has I inform you or you may be get the news of the Recruitment in the local news paper . here I am giving you some information about the SAIL Secuirity officer Recruitment of the past year .

Eligibity criteria:
. Candidates with minimum 15 years of experience in related jobs are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to those who have completed security courses or equivalent.

Selection process :
The selection process consist of the written exam for screening process and there will be an interview session for candidates who have qualified written exam. Aspirants who qualify both these stages will be appointed as Security Officer .with a basic pay of Rs.32900/–Rs. 58000/- per month.

Application fees :
The Application fees will be 500 Rs -/

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in