2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th January 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: Sail Management Trainee Examination Date

Hellos ir, is there any one can tell me the examination date of Sail Management Trainee? I want to know the Sail Management Trainee Examination Date?
5th January 2016, 01:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sail Management Trainee Examination Date

Currently there is no new updating of Sail Management Trainee Examination Date. So here I’m provided you examination date. if Sail will be update Management Trainee Examination Date then I’ll inform you.

SAIL recruitment examination date was completed its last exam date in 2015 may. Here the previous examination dates detail:

Starting date to submit the application: 26th February 2015

Last date to submit the application: 18th March 2015
Starting date for downloading of hall tickets/Admit Card: 23rd April 2015
Date of written examination: 10th May 2015

Probably, new examination date will be come in same month.

Here I’m providing you basic detail require in Sail Management Trainee Examination:

Distribution of posts:
Management Trainee (Technical)
Management Trainee (administration)

Pay scale:

Selected applicants would be given a salary of Rs.20600- 46500/- per month.

Age limit:
Candidates those who are applying for these vacancies age should be less than 30 years
Age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.

Essential Qualification:

For Management Trainee (Technical):

Candidates must have passed engineering (full time) with at least 65% marks (average of all semesters), in various disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation from any recognized University or Institute.

For Management Trainee (Administration):

Candidates must have passed bachelors’ degree in any discipline with at least 60% arks with MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with at least 60% marks in Personnel Management/ Human Resources & Industrial Relations / Masters in Human Resources/ Personnel Management / Organizational Development etc from any recognized University Or organization.

Application Fee:
All general and OBC candidates have to pay 500/- as application fee and all SC/ST candidates have to pay application fee 100/-

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in