2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2014, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SAIL Management Trainee (Admin) Exam Syllabus

You are looking for Steel Authority of India Limited management Trainee Admin exam syllabus, I am giving here:

Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Examination.

Candidates short listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear for Group Discussion and Interview.

Eligible candidates will appear for objective type written test which will consist of 5 segments.
Those are:

1 Domain knowledge test
2 Aptitude test

Part A- Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks)
Part B- Verbal ability (25 marks)
Part C- Reasoning (25 marks)
Part D- General awareness (25 marks)

Syllabus:

Domain Knowledge Test (Technical) :- This section consists of technical questions for 100 marks. This section tests your academics technical knowledge.

For electronics branch students - consist questions mainly from engineering mathematics, control system, microprocessor, network circuits, digital electronics, analog electronics, electromagnetic theory (EMT) and digital commnication subjects.

For electrical branch students - consist questions mainly from engineering mathematics, control system, network circuit, digital electronics, dc machines, electromagnetic theory (EMT).

General Intelligence + Reasoning :- This section includes questions related to numbers/letter/word problems, missing number problems, direction sensing problems and mainly figures problems.

General Awareness :- Just cram up dead general knowledge but mainly consist of current affairs. This part will include questions relating to India especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity & Scientic Research. Here i advice you to refer Lucent general knowledge book , which will be more beneficial to qualify this section.

Quantitative Aptitude :- This section includes mathematics problems up to secondary class. These are basic problems.

English Comprehension :- This section of SAIL exam includes problems of sentence errors, synonyms, antonyms and passage questions.
4th November 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I am preparing for the SAIL Management Trainee Examination please provide me the syllabus of the examination ?
4th November 2015, 05:33 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the syllabus of the SAIL Management Trainee Examination let me tell you that the syllabus consist of the two parts :

The part I and Part II, both will be of 100 marks each.

Any attempt for wrong may have a negative marking of the 0.25 marks.
SAIL Management Trainee MT 2015 syllabus Part I

The part I will consist the questions related to your domain that you have applied when filling the form for SAIL MT posts. So, you have must have a detailed and concrete knowledge of your domain subject.

SAIL Management Trainee MT 2015 syllabus Part II

This part will have same question for all domains. The part II consist questions related to 4 sections namely- Quantitative Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness and Verbal English Ability.

Each of the sections will consist of 25 questions respectively.

SAIL MT Reasoning Ability: Coding & Decoding, Problems related to words, Missing Numbers, Number puzzles, Nonverbal reasoning etc.

SAIL MT Quantitative Section: In this section you will get problems related to math of +2 standard.

SAIL MT General English: English Grammar, Sentence Formation etc.

General Awareness: Indian Culture, Current Affairs, geography. History and worldwide happening.

For qualifying to other rounds, you have to score atleast 50% in both of the parts individually.

All the best and prepare well

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in