2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Rural Youth For Their Self Employment And Bringing Awareness Among Rural

I have heard about the government program named Rural Youth for their self employment and bringing awareness among rural. Please provide me the detail about this govt program and other rural services? Also tell me who organizes this type of rural government program?
Similar Threads
Thread
Rural Development JNU
HPU MBA Rural Development
IBPS Rural Po
MBA Rural Management
Information On Rural Development
Rural Development NGO
Ministry Rural Development
MBA Rural Development Syllabus
Rural IBPS
Rural Branches of PNB
IIM Rural Management
XIMB Rural Management
KCET Rural Quota
IIT Madras Rural Development
NZ Rural Schools
Rural College, Kanakapura
Bullying In Rural Schools
Rural credit institutions
Rural Self-Employment Training Institutes
Rural Self Employment Training Institutes
3rd September 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: Rural Youth For Their Self Employment And Bringing Awareness Among Rural

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Training of Rural Youth for Self-Employment Will you Please Provide It ?
3rd September 2018, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Rural Youth For Their Self Employment And Bringing Awareness Among Rural

The scheme - TRYSEM aimed at providing basic technical and entrepreneurial skill to the rural poor in the age group of 18-35 years enable them take up income generating activities (self/wage employment). It had been laid down that the coverage of youth from SC/ST communities should be at least 50% of rural youth trained. Out of the total beneficiaries, at least 50% should be women.

The scheme had been merged into Swarnajayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana (SGSY) with IRDP, DWCRA etc. from April, 1999

Socio-economic condition of beneficiary Out of 60 beneficiaries, 49 (81.66%) were male and 11 (18.33%) were female. The least participation of women was prevalent in all the three sample zones, i.e, North Bihar, Central Bihar and Jharkhand. 56 (93.33%) beneficiaries were literate while only 4 (6.66%) were illiterate. Out of 56 literate persons. 35.71% had education below matriculation level, 50.0% had qualification of matriculation and above but below graduation level.

) Economic structure and Viability of the scheme 50 (83.33%) beneficiaries had taken training under the scheme of 6 months duration while 10 (16.66%) beneficiaries of Jharkhand region had taken training in course of 3 months duration. Beneficiaries had taken training in different types of courses including typing, bidi binding, pumpset repairing, electrical works, sheet metal, grill welder, radio mechanic, veterinary compounder, tractor repairing, motor driving readymade garments and carpentry etc.

Training of Rural Youth for Self-Employment (TRYSEM

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in