2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th July 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: Rules Of Mumbai University Engineering

Hii sir, I wants to know About the Ordinance / Rules And Regulation of the Mumbai University B.tech Course Will you Please Provide It ?
19th July 2018, 01:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Rules Of Mumbai University Engineering

The University of Mumbai, informally known as Mumbai University, is one of the earliest state universities in India and the oldest in Maharashtra.

The Ordinance / Rules And Regulation of the Mumbai University B.tech Course is given below

The revised curriculum and credit based grading system is implemented for Bachelor of Engineering programme in the University of Mumbai from the academic year 2012-2014

ORDINANCES RELATED TO ADMISSION:
0.6242:- A learner who has passed semester I and Semester II examinations of engineering willbe permitted to enter upon the program for semester III of second year engineering.

:-A learner who has passed semester I to semester IV examinations will be permitted to enter upon the program for semester V of third year engineering. However, a learner who has failed in not more than eight heads of passing of which not more than five shall be in End Semester Examinations of Semester III and Semester IV considered together will also be permitted to enter upon the program for Semester V of third year engineering provided he / she has passed semester I and semester II examinations of first year engineering.

0.6244:-:
A learner who has passed semester I to Semester VI examinations will be permitted to enter upon the program for semester VII of final year engineering. However, a learner who has failed in not more than eight heads of passing of which not more than five shall be in End Semester Examinations of Semester V and Semester VI considered together will also be permitted to enter upon the program for semester VII of final year engineering provided s/he has passed all examinations up to and including semester IV.

0.6245:-Notwithstanding anything contained in 0.3711R and 0.3712R a learner who has satisfactorily kept term for semester VI of the Third Year production Engineering program shall be deemed eligible to undergo training in industry if arranged during semester VII of final year engineering .

Rest of the Information you may Consider the below Attachement that is Free to Download

Ordinance Rules And Regulation of the Mumbai University B.tech Course

For more Information you may Contact to the Mumbai University the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
Mumbai University
Address: Kolivery Village, University of Mumbai,Vidya Nagari, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Phone: 022 2654 3000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in