2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th December 2015, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: RTI State Bank of India

Hello sir, I am Avinash Singh and I want to know about RTI application in state bank of India. How can I send application for RTI to SBI?
19th December 2015, 05:53 PM
Super Moderator

State Bank of India (SBI) is the major and leading Public sector bank of India. It was founded on 27 Jan 1921 as Imperial Bank of India and on 1st July, 1955 it became State bank of India. It’s headquarter is situated in Mumbai.
Its products include consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity, savings, Securities, asset management, wealth management, Credit cards.
As you want to know how about RTI in SBI, here I am giving you some information
The right to information (RTI) includes an access to the information which is held by or under the control of any civic authority and contains the right to scrutinize the work, document, records, taking notes, extracts or certified copies of documents / records and certified samples of the materials and finding information which is also stored in electronic format.
If you wish to attain data in respect of State Bank of India under RTI Act, 2005, you may send your application to the selected CPIOs / CAPIOs. If you wish to seek information which is particular for a Branch then you are required to submit your application to the Branch. If you wish to search for information on a policy matter in a specific Circle you may write to the CPIO & AGM (P&E) State Bank of India, LHO of the Circle. If you wish to look for information available with Corporate Centre, Mumbai you may select the suitable CPIO by seeing the details of respective Departments.

Accordingly, names of respective Departments have been given to guide in finding where the data, you wish to obtain, is likely to be domiciled.

You may send recommended fee of Rs.10/- by way of a Bank Draft / Bankers cheque / IPO favouring SBI and payable at the centre where you are sending your application. Or you may deposit a sum of Rs.10/- in 'P&T' account at any of SBI Branch and enclose the counterfoil thereof in original with your application.
There is no set format of application for pursuing information. The application can be made on simple paper. The application should have the name and complete postal address of the applicant. In cases where the information is required electronically, the application should contain the name and postal address of the candidate. The request should be made in English or Hindi or in the official language of the area in which the application is being made, accompanied by the prescribed fee and specifying the particulars of the information sought.

Contact Information
1800 11 2211 (toll-free),
1800 425 3800 (toll-free)
080-26599990
2nd March 2016, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir if I want to get information of the State Bank of India through the RTI so can you tell me that how can I do the same
2nd March 2016, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

Hi friend If you wish to obtain information in respect of State Bank of India under Right to Information Act, 2005, folloe the below process

You can send your application to the designated CPIOs / CAPIOs.

You may select details of respective CPIOs / CAPIOs according to the subject matter of information you wish to seek.

You can get the information which is domiciled at a Branch you are required to submit your application to the Branch.

If you wish to seek information on a policy matter in a particular Circle you may write to the CPIO & AGM (P&E) State Bank of India, LHO of the Circle.

If you wish to seek information available with Corporate Centre, Mumbai you may select the appropriate CPIO by seeing the details of respective Departments.

2. Our endeavour is to provide information to the applicants promptly.

3. You may send prescribed fee of Rs.10/- by way of a Bank Draft / Bankers cheque / IPO favouring State Bank of India and payable at the centre where you are sending your application.

Alternatively, you may deposit a sum of Rs.10/- in 'P&T' account at any of State Bank of India Branch and enclose the counterfoil thereof in original with your application.

APPELLATE AUTHORITIES / CPIOs / CAPIOs IN STATE BANK OF INDIA
CORPORATE CENTRE & ITS ESTABLISHMENTS

Ahmedabad circle & branches

Bangalore circle and branches

Bhopal circle and branches

Bhubaneswar circle and branches

Chandigarh circle and branches

Chennai circle and branches

Hyderabad circle and branches

Kolkata circle & branches

Lucknow circle and branches

Mumbai circle and branches

NE Circle and branches

New Delhi circle and branches

Patna circle and branches

Thiruvananthapuram circle and branches

Above I have given you the circles if yu want the details of the concerned person the circle feel free to contact

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in