2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

RSU Public TV Woodturning Workshop

Hey Buddy, I want to watch the previews of many of the episodes of Woodturning Workshop of RSU TV Public Television so can you please provide me the videos of Woodturning Workshop of RSU TV Public Television of best quality?
Similar Threads
Thread
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Assistant Public Prosecutor Gr.II previous year
Workshop IITM
H-Clat Workshop
IGNOU Workshop of B.Ed
Workshop on IIT Madras
SMVDU Workshop
PMET Workshop
VTU Workshop Lab Manual
Workshop RGPV
Workshop by IIT Bombay
IIMC Workshop
Workshop At NIT Surathkal
APS MBA Workshop
BAMU Workshop
Workshop in IIT Guwahati
IGNOU Workshop
CPS Workshop IIT Hyderabad
NIT Silchar Workshop
IIT Workshop in Chennai
IIT workshop in Bombay
9th May 2018, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Re: RSU Public TV Woodturning Workshop

Hi buddy here I am looking for info related to RSU TVs Woodturning Workshop, so will you plz let me know about the same here ??
9th May 2018, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RSU Public TV Woodturning Workshop

Rogers State University (RSU) is a public, regional university in Claremore, Oklahoma, with branch campuses in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, and Pryor Creek, Oklahoma. Since it began offering bachelor's degrees in 2000, Rogers State University (RSU) has a radio station and the only university-operated, full-power public television station in Oklahoma.

Woodturning Workshop is a weekly 26 episode series dedicated to the enjoyment of woodturning. Combining incredible photography and detailed instruction, each 30-minute episode offers a step-by-step look into the world of one of the fasting growing hobbies in the nation. This season includes all-new projects, plus interviews with well-respected turners. The heart of the show, however, is still about the step-by-step process of using a lathe to turn a block of wood into a unique piece of artwork or useful household item. Each week, viewers can watch the entire process unfold and receive hands-on advice about the project.

University profile:
Type Public
Established 1909
Affiliation Board of Regents of The University of Oklahoma
Endowment $6,700,000
President Larry Rice
OU Board of Regents Richard R. Dunning, Chairman
Academic staff 196
Students 4,300
Location 1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, Oklahoma, U.S. 74017
Campus Suburban