2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th February 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Rsi iit madras

hii sir, I wants to know about the Summer program offered by the Research Science Institute for the IIT Madras Students ?
Similar Threads
Thread
MSC in IIT Madras
IIT Madras TI
HPC IIT Madras
GIS IIT Madras
IIT KGP Vs IIT Madras
How To Get Into IIT Madras
Is There MCA In IIT Madras
IIT Madras SRF
JEE IIT Madras
Madras IIT MBA
Way to IIT Madras
Indian Institute Of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) MBA
MS Phd IIT Madras
MBA IIT Madras
IIT Madras BBA
IIT Madras VSC
IIT Madras NSS
MBA at IIT Madras
KV IIT Madras
CEP IIT Madras
24th February 2016, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Rsi iit madras

The Indian Institute of Technology Madras is an autonomous public engineering and research institution located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.

As you asking for the Summer program offered by the Research Science Institute for the IIT Madras Students let me tell you that the summer program was started with the collaboration of the Center for Excellence in Education based in McLean, Virginia, USA and run in collaboration with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.it is an annual programme in which about 80 selected students who have just graduated from high school spend 6 weeks in an intensive research programme under the guidance of mentors who are established scientists.

the Major Highlights of this Summer project are given below :

Research Science Institute–Chennai was started MAY-JUNE
80 30 selected students who from junior college spend 6 weeks in an intensive research programme under the guidance of mentors.
The Research Science Institute was modelled on, an on-going programme in the USA, the Research Science Institute, that is sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Education based in McLean, Virginia, USA and run in collaboration with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. (as described in the video info)
Handled Robotics Workshop for the students.
With most of the lectures handled by professors of IIT Madras, was addressed Prof. Balaji

rest of the details you may get from the following Attachments that is free to download

for more details you may contact to the IIT Madras the contact details are as follow :
Contact details :
IIT Madras
Address: Beside Adyar Cancer Institute, Opposite to C.L.R.I, Sardar Patel Rd, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
Phone: 044 2257 8280
1st August 2023, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: Rsi iit madras

hey, I'm in 11th grade right now, i want to apply for 2024 RSI india, where should i submit my application?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in