2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st November 2017, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RRB Mumbai TA Result

I would like to tell you that Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai not yet announced the result of TA post, here I will get updates to you.

Here is the procedure to check the result

Go to official site of Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai
There at top right hand side page
Click the option of result
A new page will open which looks like this
There you can get information easily

Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai results

Right now I have this latest results updated by them

Final Result in one page, for the post of Catering Supervisor GR. III /Asstt. Catering Manager declared.

Final Result in one page(01) for the post of Staff & Welfare Inspector declared.

Final Result in three pages(03) for the post of Staff Nurse (Cat. No. 01), Health & Malaria Inspector Gr.III (Cat. No. 2) and Pharmacist Gr.III (Cat No. 03) declared.

Final Result in three pages(03) for the post of Radiographer, X-Ray Technician, Lab. Assistant Gr. II, Lab. Superintendant Gr.III, Haemo Dialysis Technician, Physiotherapist, District Extention Educator and Cath. Lab. Technician declared.

Final Result (in one page) for the post of Chief Law Assistant/Law Assistant, Sr. Publicity Inspector & Post Graduate Teacher with Chemistry (English Medium), declared.

Final Supplementary Replacement Result (in one page) for the post of Junior Engineer (P.Way) declared.

Final Supplementary Replacement Result (in one page) for the post of Sr. Section Engineer (Electrical/TRS) declared.

Result in 14 (FOURTEEN) pages for DOCUMENT VERIFICATION for various NTPC (GRADUATE ) POSTS DECLARED.

Address:-
Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai
Divisional office compound,
Mumbai Central,
Mumbai : 400 202
Maharashtra, India

Phone:-
(022) 23090422, (022) 67644033

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in