2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th September 2012, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RRB Mumbai Result Technician

Your result of Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai for the technician examination held in 16-09-2007 has been declared in the official website of the Board. You can find the results here. I am providing the results in a pdf file. You can check your results.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RRBB Technician results.pdf (11.1 KB, 53 views)
30th May 2015, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I am searching for the RRB Mumbai Result Technician? Can you please tell me from where I can download the RRB Mumbai Technician Result?
30th May 2015, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

You are looking for the RRB Mumbai Technician Result. The RRB Mumbai published Technician Result was on 27.02.2015.

Here I am providing you process for download the RRB Mumbai Technician Result. This is as follows:

Firstly you should need to go at the official website of the RRB Mumbai. This is looks like as follows:

When you will visit at the above page you will find the View result option at the middle of the page. you should need to click on that option.

When you will visit at the above page you will find Final result of Technician link you should need to click on that option. You will find your RRB Mumbai Technician Result.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in