2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2014, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus

As you are looking for the RRB Junior Engineer exam Syllabus, here I am sharing the same:

Post Name S.E & J.E

Exam Time in minute 120

Syllabus topics No. of questions

General Awarness 25

Arithmatic 25

General intelligence 05

Reasoning 05

General Science 00

Technical Ability 90

Total NO Questions 150

12th November 2014, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus

I want to appear in the RRB Junior Engineer post exam? please tell me from where I can download the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus?
12th November 2014, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus

The RRB Junior Engineer post exam is conducted by Railway Recruitment Boards. The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices. The Duration of the examination will be 120 minutes.

Subjects:

Technical Ability
Science
General Science
General Awareness
Arithmetic
General Intelligence
Reasoning
The Technical portion of about 90 questions shall cover basic concepts of Science and Engineering as per following details:
Measurement and Engineering Drawing / Graphics

You are asking for the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus. Here I am providing you the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus. This is as follows:

RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus ā€“ 2014

The standard of questions for the written examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or minimum technical qualifications prescribed for the posts.

The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to
include questions pertaining to -
General Awareness
Arithmetic
General Intelligence
Reasoning
General Science
Technical Ability

The question paper will have 150 questions, out of which about 90 questions will be of Technical Ability & General Science and about 60 questions from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning. The Technical portion of about 90 questions shall cover basic concepts of Science and Engineering as per following details:

RRB J.E Technical portion Syllabus ā€“ Basic concepts of science (class X, standard); Civil; Mechanical; Electrical; Electronics; Computers; Environment & Pollution Control; Instrumentation &Measurement and Engineering Drawing / Graphics.

Junior Engineer (IT) :- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization; C , C++ & Java language; Information systems; DBMS; System programming; Operating systems; UNIX; SAD; Data & Network communication; Web technology & programming; Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.

Junior Engineer (Printing Press) :- Mathematics & Science including Physics, Chemistry, Environment & Pollution Control of class X standard; Printing techniques; Printing materials; Paper & Ink technology; Digital technology & Imaging; Control Application in Printing; Printing surface preparation; Offset Printing; Color science; Flexo & Gravure; Newspaper printing; Basic concepts of Computers.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in