2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th November 2017, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RRB Junior Engineer Notification PDF

I would like to tell you that Railway Recruitment Board Kolkata not yet updated 2017 session result notification of Junior Engineer post, here I will get latest details.

Have a glance on this process to check the information

Visit official site of Railway Recruitment Board Kolkata which looks like this

Railway Recruitment Board Kolkata

At middle page you can see section of important notices
There you can get information easily

Right now I have this latest details updated by them

Provisional cut-off marks (Post wise and Railway wise) for shortlisting for Document Verification of CEN-03/2015.

Download e-call letter for Document Verification and view normalized and cut-off marks for CEN-03/2015

Provisionally shortlisted candidates (modified) for Document Verification for CEN-03/2015.

Formats required at the time of Document Verification for CEN-03/2015 (as applicable)

Medical certificate for Exs candidates ( for cat. 2 and 4) required during Document Verification of CEN-03/2015

Provisionally shortlisted candidates for Aptitude Test and Type Test

Normalised Score of 2nd Stage Exam (CBT) of NTPC (Graduate) posts against CEN 03/2015.

Final result for the post of Jr.Stengrapher(Eng),Jr.Stengrapher(Hin)&Jr. Translator (Hin) vide category number 1,2 & 4 of CEN-03/2014

Consideration of candidature of Standby candidates of Catg. No. 01,Centralized Employment Notice No. 01/2014, for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot for South East Central Railway.

Final result for the post of Jr.Stengrapher(Eng)/Jr.Stengrapher(Hin)&Jr. Translator (Hin) vide category number 1,2 & 4 of CEN-03/2014.

Address:-
Railway Recruitment Board Kolkata
Metro Railway A.V.Complex, Chitpur, Opp. To R. G. Kar Medical College & Hospital, R. G. Kar Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700037

Phone:-
033 2543 0108

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in