2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

RRB Guwahati Group D Exam Date

I have applied in the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Guwahati Group D Exam and want to download the admit card of this exam. Please tell me from where I can download the RRB Guwahati Group D Exam admit card and tell me important dates of this exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bhu Bsc Bio Group Entrance Exam Date
Exam Date for TNPSC Group 2
Exam Date Of IAF Group X
TNPSC Group Two Exam Date
RRC Guwahati Group D Exam Papers
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Date
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Date
Y Group Non-Tech Exam submitting Last date
TNPSC exam date group 2
RRB Group D Exam Date
TNPSC Group I exam date
Date of Group I Group II Exam and Result
TNPSC Group IV Exam Date
TNPSC Group II Exam Date
TNPSC Group 2 Exam last date
Mumbai group D exam date
What is the date of Airforce Group Y Exam?
Exam date for TNPSC group I
TNPSC Group 2 Exam apply Last Date
35 RRB Group D Exam Date
16th July 2018, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Re: RRB Guwahati Group D Exam Date

Hii sir, I Wants to know the Exam Date of the RRB Guwahati Group D Exam Will you Please Provide It ?
16th July 2018, 10:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RRB Guwahati Group D Exam Date

Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 will be held to recruit candidates to the post in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix. Railway Recruitment Board conducts Group D examination giving candidates a golden opportunity to fulfill their sole dream of joining the prestigious Government Sector.

As you Asking for the Examination Date for the RRB Guwahati Group D Exam Let me tell you that the Exam is Conducted From the Date 12 August 2018 to 16 Sept 2018

The Railway Recruitment Board will be conducting RRB Group D Exam in the name-wise order.

12th August 2018- A,B,T,Q,O,L,F,E
Candidates whose name is starting with A,B,T,Q,O,L,F,E alphabets their tentative examination will be held on 12th August of 2018.

18th August 2018- R,Y,H,N
Candidates whose name is starting with R,Y,H,N alphabets their tentative examination will be held on 18th August of 2018.

26th August 2018- K,M,V
Candidates whose name is starting with K,M,V alphabets their tentative examination will be held on 26th August of 2018.

9th September 2018- C,I,S
Candidates whose name is starting with C,I,S alphabets their tentative examination will be held on 9th September of 2018.

16th September 2018- U,W,X,Y,Z,G,P,J,D
Candidates whose name is starting with U,W,X,Y,Z,G,P,J,D alphabets their tentative examination will be held on 16th September of 2018.

Tags
rrb

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in