2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th July 2012, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RRB Gorakhpur Application Form Recruitment

Here I am providing you the details related to RRB Gorakhpur, JE recruitment 2012; here I am providing you details:

Post name: Junior Engineers
No of Post: 53
Pay scale: Rs. 9300- 34800

Eligibility:

Age limit: The candidate’s age should between 18 to 33 years old.

Qualification:
The candidate should have diploma in Civil Engineering.

Selection Procedure:
The selection will be done on the basis of written examination.

Important dates:
The last date of receipt of Application form: 24-04-2012
The date of written exam: 9/9/2012

The date last for application form has been already gone, so now you can not apply for the JE recruitment, so try for it next time, and the RRBG will publish recruitment notification then we will tell you.
11th January 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Can any one tell the last date for RRB Gorakhpur Application Form Recruitment? If I was try to apply for the junior clerk cum typist post?
11th January 2016, 01:28 PM
Super Moderator

As per my knowledge The Railway Service Commission, Gorakhpur was established on 14 July, 1984. Initially this RRB along with RRB-Muzaffarpur was requirement of North Eastern Railway.

And if you can apply for the junior clerk cum typist post I’m feeling sorry to say you the last date for applying was get closed because the last date for applying is September 21 2015. You can try for next time here I’m giving you all the required criteria about the RRB recruitment.

RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2016: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Gorakhpur invites eligible candidates through a job notice related to RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2015.
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Gorakhpur
Name of Post: Junior Clerk Cum Typist
Required Qualification: 12th
Age Limit: 18 to 29 years
Selection Process: Written exam
Last date to apply Online:21st September 2015

For next time applying you need to know the criteria:

Required Qualification:

>>12th Pass Jobs

Age Limit:

Minimum age of candidates should be 18 years and maximum should be 29 years as on 2017
Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ST / OBC/PWD and other categories as per rules of govt.

Application Fee:

No examination fee: SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes.
Candidates need to deposit our application fee of Rs. 100/- through Challan in any branch of SBI or through internet banking using debit/credit cards.

Pay Scale:

As per the RRB rule Candidates appointed as Junior Clerk Cum Typist will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200+1900/- GP.

Process should follow by candidate:

>> Candidates must to visit official site of RRB, gorakhpur that is rrbgkp.gov.in
Select "ONLINE/E-Application C.E.N. No. 02/2015’" Link after that that select "New Registration" link on home page of official site.
>> Fill in basic details such as Name, Father's name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address and Mobile number etc.
>>Complete the registration process.
>>Fill the form with all relevant information correctly & carefully.
>> Upload your colour photograph & signature along with application
>>Make payment of application fee if applicable.
>> At last press “Submit” button.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in