2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th January 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

RRB Ajmer Blog

I want to get information about the RRB Ajmer Blog means Exams Pattern as well as a sample papers. So here can you provide me information about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
IGNOU Blog
SSC CGL Blog
The IIM Ahmedabad Blog
IIT Hyderabad Blog
CSE NIT Raipur Blog
AIPMT Blog
MC DTU Blog
Launching A Blog
IAS Blog
IIM Rohtak Blog
RRU MBA Blog
Sbs MBA blog
IIT kharagpur Blog
NIILM Blog
WBJEE Blog
AJMER Institute of Technology, Ajmer
MMU Landscape Blog
nfl blog
my blog
mlb blog
6th January 2016, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RRB Ajmer Blog

I would like to tell you about the RRB Ajmer Blog mean Exams Pattern as well as a sample papers as you want.

Here I am telling you about it as you want.

Name of the Recruiting Organization
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Ajmer

Category of Posts
PWD

Number of Vacant Posts
30 posts

Deadline of Application
21st of September, 2015

Mode of Application

RRB Ajmer Exams Pattern;
General Awareness

Arithmetic

General Intelligence

Technical Ability

Reasoning Ability

Ajmer Railway Recruitment Board Examination (ECRC) Solved Paper
1. बैट्री का धन ध्रुव होता है
(A) कैथोड
(B) एनोड
(C) इलेक्त्रोड़
(D) इनमें से कोई नहीं
उत्तर -(B) एनोड

2. वायुमंडल क्या है ?
(A) ऑटोमेटिक नाइट्रोजन
(B) योगिक
(C) मिश्रण
(D) इनमें से कोई नहीं
उत्तर - (C) मिश्रण

3. फेरिक ऑक्साइड में लोहा की संयोजकता होती है -
(A) 3
(B) 2
(C)-2
(D) -3
उत्तर - (A) 3

4. इनमें से किसने सत्याग्रह सभा द्वारा अधिनियम के विरुद्ध आन्दोलन गठित किया था ?
(A) महात्मा गाँधी
(B) मदन मोहन मालवीय
(C) मजहरुल हक़
(D) जवाहर लाल नेहरू
उत्तर - (A) महात्मा गाँधी

5. 1858 में भारत के प्रथम वायसराय एवं अन्तिम गवर्नर जनरल कौन थे ?
(A) लॉर्ड कर्जन
(B) लॉर्ड लौरेंस
(C) लॉर्ड डलहौजी
(D) लॉर्ड कैनिंग
उत्तर - (D) लॉर्ड कैनिंग

6. यह माना जाता है कि भारत में सबसे पहले नीग्रो आए , वर्तमान ये में मुख्यतः कहाँ पाया जाता है ?
(A) पंजाब
(B) राजस्थान
(C) उत्तर प्रदेश
(D) अंडमान निकोबार द्वीप समूह
उत्तर - (D) अंडमान निकोबार द्वीप समूह

7. महात्मा गाँधी किस कृषक आन्दोलन से संबधित थे ?
(A) चम्पारण
(B) बर्दोली
(C) खेडा
(D) सूरत
उत्तर - (A) चम्पारण

8. निम्नलिखित में से किस देश की सीमाएं सबसे बड़ी है ?
(A) भारत
(B) फ्रांस
(C) रूस
(D) पाकिस्तान
उत्तर - (C) रूस

9. भारत के किस क्षेत्र में चूड़ी उद्योग स्थापित है ?
(A) आगरा
(B) फिरोजाबाद
(C) मुरादाबाद
(D) इनमें से कोई नहीं
उत्तर - (B) फिरोजाबाद

10. मैक्मोहन रेखा किस देश को विभाजित करती है ?
(A) भारत-चीन
(B) भारत -बांग्लादेश
(C) भारत - पाकिस्तान
(D) पाकिस्तान - चीन
उत्तर - (A) भारत -

Here I am providing you other related sample paper as you want;
Q1.

(a) What is meant by ‘environmental ethics’? Why is it important to study? Discuss any one environmental issue from the viewpoint of environmental ethics. (150 words) (10)

(b) Differentiate between the following (10 marks) (200 Words)

(i) Law and ethics
(ii) Ethical management and management of ethics
(iii) Discrimination and preferential treatment
(iv) Personal Ethics and Professional Ethics

Q2. Given are two quotations of moral thinkers/philosophers. For each of these bring out what it means to you in the present context.

(a) “The weak can never forgive; forgiveness is the attribute of strong.” (10) (150 words)

(b) “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light” (10 marks) (150 words)

Q3.

(a) “A mere compliance with law is not enough, the public servant also have to have a well developed sensibility to ethical issues for effective discharge of duties” Do you agree? Explain with the help of two examples where (i) an act is ethically right, but not legally and (ii) an act is legally right, but not ethically. (10 Marks) (150 words)

(b) How do the virtues of trustworthiness and fortitude get manifested in public service? Explain with examples (10) (150 words)

Q4.

(a) Social values are more important than economic values. Discuss the above statement with examples in the context of inclusive growth of a nation. (150 words) (10 Marks)

(b) Some recent developments such as introduction of RTI Act, media and judicial activism, etc. are proving helpful in bringing about greater transparency and accountability in the functioning of the government. However, it is also being observed that at times the mechanisms are misused. Another negative effect is that the officers are now afraid to take prompt decisions. Analyse the situation in detail and suggest how the dichotomy can be resolved. Suggest how these negative impacts can be minimised. (150 words) (10 Marks)

Q5. Two different kinds of attitudes exhibited by public servants towards their work have been identified as bureaucratic attitude and the democratic attitude. (10 Marks) (150 words)

(a) Distinguish between these two terms and write their merits and demerits.

(b) Is it possible to balance the two too create a better administration for the faster development of our country?

Q6. Today we find that in-spite of various measures of prescribing codes of conduct, setting up vigilance cells/commissions, RTI, active media and strengthening of legal mechanism, corrupt practices are not coming under control. (10 Marks) (150 words)

(a) Evaluate the effectiveness of these measures with justifications

(b) Suggest more effective strategies to tackle this menace

Q7. At the international level, bilateral relations between most nations are governed on the policy of promoting one’s own national interest without any regard for the interest of other nations. This lead to conflicts and tension between the nations. How can ethical consideration help resolve such tensions? Discuss with specific examples. (10 Marks) (150 words)

Q8. Public servants are likely to confront with the issues of “Conflict of Interest”. What do you understand by the term “Conflict of Interest” and how does it manifest in the decision making by public servants? If faced with the conflict of interest situation how would you resolve it? Explain with the help of examples. (10 Marks) (150 words)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in