2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th March 2016, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

RPVT Site

I want to apply online for Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) exam so can you please tell me the site from which I can apply for this exam? Also tell me the dates of the exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Total Seats in RPVT
RPVT application form
Exam date of RPVT
Syllabus For RPVT
RPVT Exam Paper
RPVT Counselling Schedule
RPVT Address
Result Date Of RPVT
Rpvt aip
Result of RPVT
Counselling of RPVT
RPVT Paper
RPVT Official Website
Rajuvas RPVT
RPVT Syllabus in Hindi
Outlaw RPVT
Raj rpvt
Syllabus of RPVT
Admit Card for RPVT
RPVT Official
16th March 2016, 10:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RPVT Site

Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) is conducted by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner for admission in various veterinary institutes in Rajasthan.

You can apply online for RPVT exam from the official website of Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner

Online applications are invited from eligible candidates of Rajasthan domicile only for appearing in Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course in the constituent colleges of the university

Candidates will have to pay application and examination fee of Rs.1,500/- through Net banking, Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility, or through ICICI Bank Challan at selected branches of ICICI bank located in Rajasthan

Important dates-

Floatation of RPVT-2016 Notification: 09-03-2016
Date of commencement of filling the On-line Application at website: 13-03-2016
Last date of filling the Online Application and Deposition of Application Fee: 30-04-2016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in