2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th April 2013, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RPSC Medical Officer Exam

Rajasthan Public Service Commission conduct exam for Govt. Medical Officer Post. As on 12th April 2013 its recruitment is not going on. Last recruitment for this post was held in year 2010 but to apply in near future I am giving you its information:

Age Limit: Eligibility: Not be less than 22 years of age and not more than the 47 years of age.

Educational Qualification:
Candidate should have MBBS degree with minimum 50% marks.

Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400.

Selection process:
Written test followed by a personal interview.

How to apply: Completely filled in application form should be submitted (registered post or speed post) at the address:
Secretary,
Rajasthan Public Service Commission,
Ajmer.
6th January 2014, 08:16 PM
yajush jain

rpsc medical officer

wants to join rajasthan goverenment as medical officer either regular or contract basis in 2014 what is the eligebility criteria and when i can join the service at the earliest
19th March 2015, 08:54 AM
Super Moderator

I have completed MBBS and now want to apply for RPSC Medical Officer Exam so please give me all important details?
19th March 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MBBS and now want to apply for RPSC Medical Officer Exam so please give me all important details?
19th March 2015, 09:40 AM
Super Moderator

Rajasthan Public Service Commission was established under the Government of India. MBBS Candidates can apply for the post of Medical Officer in Rajasthan Public Service Commission depending on their educational qualification.

Eligibility Criteria:

Age Limit:
Candidates should not be less than 22 years of age and not more than the 47 years of age as on 1 January 2010.

Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have MBBS degree for applying for the post of Medical Officer in Rajasthan Public Service Commission.

No. of posts:
Total 644 posts are available for the position.

Pay Scale:
Selected candidates will get the prescribed salary of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400.

Selection process:
Written test followed by a personal interview test are the selection criteria set for the post of Medical Officer in Rajasthan Public Service Commission.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in