2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

RPF Constable Result Dec

I have decided to join the RPF Constable and for that I have given the RPF Constable exams waiting for the result. Can you please provide me the RPF Constable Result for which I have given exam in the month of Dec? is there any particular website available from where I can check the RPF Constable result?
Similar Threads
Thread
RPF Constable Result List
SSC CPO Constable Exam Result
RPF Constable Result In
RPF Constable Result Date
RPF Constable Result Download
RPF Constable Result Mumbai
RPF Constable Gorakhpur Result
Result of ITBP Constable GD
CRPF Constable Result
RPF Constable Result
Chennai RPF Constable GD Result
RPF constable exam result
CISF Result Constable
RPF Constable Secunderabad Result
RPF Result Constable BBSR
RPF Constable Result 16 June
Mumbai RPF Constable Result
Constable result VYAPAM
RPF Constable Final Result
CISF Result Constable Result
7th May 2018, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Re: RPF Constable Result Dec

Hello sir, after Railway Protection Forces constable exam I m looking for result. Is there any one can provide me Railway Protection Forces constable result?
7th May 2018, 07:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RPF Constable Result Dec

At this time the Railway Protection Force does not declare result for constable post. When the Railway Protection Force is announcing result for Constable Post then I ll inform you.

Railway Protection Force is all set to conduct RPF Constable Exam in June, in order to select applicants for available RPF Constable Jobs.

Participating contenders in RPF Constable Recruitment Exam may download their RPF Male/Female Constable Result and cut off marks through Railway Protection Force.

Process to obtain result from Railway Protection Force;

Visit an official site of Railway Protection Force

Go in recruitment section

Select for RRB s

Select for result

Open link for desire result:

Railway Protection Forces Ahmedabad result:
As on April 2018:

Replacement Result of Technician Gr. III Welder (Cat. 54) and ALP (Cat. 1) of C.E.N. No. 01/2014

Replacement Result of Technician Gr. III Machinist (Cat. 46) of C.E.N. No. 01/2014

Replacement Result of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) of GDCE Notification No. 1/2012-13

Replacement Result of JE C&W Cat. 46 of C.E.N. No. 02/2014

Additional Result for Cat. No. 541 - Assistant Loco Pilot of E.N. No. 1/2008

Replacement Result of Technician Signal Gr. III (Cat. 02) of C.E.N. No. 01/2014

Supplementary Result Cat. No. 4 - Goods Guard & Cat. No. 7 - ASM against C.E.N. No. 03/2015 (after Document Verification)

Additional Result of JE (Works) - Cat. No. 27 & JE (Drg. Civil) - Cat. 29 of C.E.N. No. 01/2015 (after Document Verification)

Replacement Result of SSE C&W Cat. 10 of C.E.N. No. 02/2014 (after Document Verification)

Additional Result of JE Drg. Civil, Cat. 39 of C.E.N. No. 02/2014 (after Document Verification)

Final Result of various NTPC (Graduate) posts (Cat. No. 1 - CA, Cat. No. 2 - TA, Cat. No. 4 - Goods Guard & Cat. No. 7 - ASM) against C.E.N. No. 03/2015 (after Document Verification)

Additional Result of SSE Signal, Cat. 28 of C.E.N. No. 02/2014 (after Document Verification)

Additional Result of JE Signal, Cat. 63 of C.E.N. No. 02/2014 (after Document Verification)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in