2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th March 2016, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

RPF Constable 659 Posts

hii sir, I wants to get the details of the RPF Constable recruitments that is for 659 posts will you please provide me the details of the RPF Constable recruitments ?
Similar Threads
Thread
JKPSC AE Posts
SVIMS posts
CISF Constable to Head Constable Promotion List
MBA posts
Posts in SSC CGL
Posts Under SSC CGL Exam
Posts in NIT Hamirpur
BPSC Posts
DRDO Posts
Posts in APPSC
SSC CGL Various Posts
Posts in GNDU
IAF Posts
IAS Posts
IAS Different Posts
Description Of All The Posts Under SSC CGL
Non Interview Posts in SSC CGL
IBPS PO Posts
SSC CGL Posts and Pay Scale
NTPC Posts
26th March 2016, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RPF Constable 659 Posts

As you asking for the RPF Constable recruitments of the 659 posts let me tell you that the RPF Constable recruitment are for women’s

Educational Qualifications: Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.

Physical Measurement:
Height – 157 cms for UR/OBC, 152 cms for SC/ST and 155 cms for hill area candidates.

Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC / ST and 03 Years for OBC candidates. Date of birth mentioned in High School Certificate or equivalent certificate will only be accepted.

Written Examination: Written examination will be conducted only for the candidates who are found eligible after scrutiny.
Name of Tests Questions Duration
General Awarenes 50 90 Minutes
. Arithmetic 35
General Intelligence & Reasoning 35

Each Question Carries 01 Mark. 1/3 marks for each wrong answer will be deducted. This examination will be objective type.

PET & PMT: Only qualified candidates in written examination will be called for these tests.
Race 800 Meters in 3 Minutes and 40 Second (Only one chance)
Long Jump 12 Feet (Two chances)
High Jump 03 Feet (Three Chances)

Recruitment Process: Selection on the post of Constable will be made by conducting written examination, PET, PMT, Document Verification and awarding of bonus marks on the basis of NCC / Sports Certificate and Height and Medical Examination.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in