2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

RPET Solved Paper Hindi

Can you provide previous year question exam solved paper in Hindi of Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test (RPET) as I am a Hindi medium student and require it for preparation of the exam? Is there any website from where I can download previous year question exam solved paper in Hindi of Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test (RPET)?
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC CHSL Solved Paper in Hindi
KVS TGT Hindi Previous Solved Papers
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Solved Question Paper in Hindi
RPET Hindi
MP PET Solved Papers in Hindi
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Solved Question Paper In Hindi
Solved Paper Of RPSC Second Grade Hindi
Rajasthan PTET Solved Paper In Hindi
RPET Last Year Solved Papers
SSC Solved Paper in Hindi
SSC Stenographer Solved Paper in Hindi
SSC CGL Solved Paper in Hindi
RRB Ajmer solved paper in Hindi
IAS Exam Solved Paper in Hindi
SBI Clerk Solved Paper In Hindi
RPET Previous Year Solved Papers PDF
RPET paper in Hindi
RPET Solved Model Question paper
RPET Papers Hindi
RPET Papers Solved
12th July 2018, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Re: RPET Solved Paper Hindi

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Past Question Paper of the RPET Exam in Hindi Will you Please Provide It ?
12th July 2018, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RPET Solved Paper Hindi

As you Asking for the Question Paper of the RPET Exam Let me tell you that the RPET Exam is Replaced by the JEE Main Exam So Here I am giving you the Question Paper of the RPET Exam that is as follow

Physics

The density of a material in the shape of a cube is determined by measuring three sides of the cube and its mass. If the relative errors in measuring the mass and length are respectively 1.5% and 1%, the maximum error in determining the density is : (1) 2.5% (2) 3.5% (3) 4.5% (4) 6%

Two batteries with e.m.f. 12 V and 13 V are connected in parallel across a load resistor of 10 Ω. The internal resistances of the two batteries are 1 Ω and 2 Ω respectively. The voltage across the load lies between :
(1) 11.6 V and 11.7 V
(2) 11.5 V and 11.6 V
(3) 11.4 V and 11.5 V
(4) 11.7 V and 11.8 V

The angular width of the central maximum in a single slit diffraction pattern is 608. The width of the slit is 1 um. The slit is illuminated by monochromatic plane waves. If another slit of same width is made near it, Youngs fringes can be observed on a screen placed at a distance 50 cm from the slits. If the observed fringe width is 1 cm, what is slit separation distance ? (i.e. distance between the centres of each slit.)
(1) 25 m (2) 50 m (3) 75 m (4) 100 m

On interchanging the resistances, the balance point of a meter bridge shifts to the left by 10 cm. The resistance of their series combination is 1 kΩ. How much was the resistance on the left slot before interchanging the resistances ? (1) 990 Ω (2) 505 Ω (3) 550 Ω (4) 910 Ω

Rest of the Question Paper you may get from the below Attachement that is Free to Download

JEE Main Exam Question Paper

Attached Files
File Type: pdf JEE Main Exam Question Paper.pdf (616.2 KB, 43 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in