2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

RPET Cutoff MBM

I am searching for the minimum cut off marks in RPET Exam for admission at MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur. I want to do B.Tech, so I have appeared in the RPET Exam. So pls provide me admission brochure of B.Tech Program of MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur where I can get information about the minimum cut off marks for admission.
Similar Threads
Thread
RPET ST Cut Off
RPET Org
RPET Course
RPET College List with Rpet Code
Rpet pet
RPET Jhodpur
RPET Cut Off
RPET ST Cut Off
What Does RPET Mean
About RPET
JECRC RPET Cutoff
RPET From
Rpet pen
VIT Jaipur RPET Cut Off RPET Jaipur College List
RPET Cut Off for OBC
Buy RPET
RPET ST Cutoff
RTU ac in RPET
RPET cut off
RPET Cutoff for MBM Jodhpur
4th September 2018, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Re: RPET Cutoff MBM

Hello sir, how many RPET cut off marks is needed for MBM engineering college? Please show me RPET Cutoff MBM?
4th September 2018, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RPET Cutoff MBM

Sorry to say you but the RPET is replaced by IIT JEE for MBM engineering college.

RPET was the entrance earlier for the admission this college. But as of now the admission mode here in this college is through REAP (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process) by JEE Mains score based merit list.

There is no any cut off are announced by MBM. So as per my searching Im not founded Cut off for MBM.

MBM Engineering College is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India. Established on 15th August 1951 by the government of Rajasthan, the college boasts of its high academic & technical standards.

The college is committed to providing its students with an education that combines rigorous academic study and developing a far more ambitious, integrated and influential environment that will best serve the nation.

Important dates:

Entrance Name Application Start Date Application End Date Exam Date
JEE Main December 1, 2017 January 1, 2018 April 8, 2018 (Offline) & April 15 16, 2018 (Online)
GATE September 5, 2017 October 9, 2017 February 03, 04, 10 and 11, 2018

Facilities:

Large classrooms & halls for Pre-Placement Talks and Written Tests
Air-conditioned rooms in the Training & Placement Office for Group Discussions and Interviews
High-speed Internet connection
Student volunteers for prompt action on the day of visit.
Arrangement for stay at IT Guest House, if intimated prior to visit, on a nominal charge fixed by the University

Address:

M. B. M. Engineering College
J N Vyas University
Air Force Area,
Jodhpur,
Rajasthan - 342011
P : 0291-2551566

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in