2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th October 2012, 10:48 AM
ghuledipak''

RPET Counseling Result College Allotment

I want to know about the Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test Counseling Result so please can you give me the procedure of the College Allotment and tell me that how I can get the detail of the RPET Counseling Result?
Similar Threads
Thread
RPET College List with Rpet Code
Government College Through RPET
All India PG Medical Counseling seat allotment PDF
When Is RPET Counseling
Seat allotment in all India PG Medical Counseling
RPET Best College List
Udaipur RPET College
RPET 2nd Round Counseling
RPET College Ajmer
VIT Jaipur RPET Cut Off RPET Jaipur College List
RPET College Name
RPET College Transfer
CG PET College Allotment
Jhalawar RPET College
Allotment RPET
RPET Second Counseling
RPET Spot Counseling
RPET date counseling
ICET Counseling Allotment
RPET Jodhpur counseling
15th October 2012, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RPET Counseling Result College Allotment

I am providing a link form where you can ge the Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test Counseling College Allotment Result.
The link is:
techedu.rajasthan.gov.in/RPET/Getcoun.htm

by clicking on that above link it’ll display a page looks similar as the image given below, on that link first of all you will enter your roll no & then click on submit.

20th February 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, how to select college after getting good score in RPET exam? Can any one provide me me detail how the process will be done of RPET counseling result for college allotment?
20th February 2016, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator

RPET counseling provides detail of allotment of colleges and seats. Before counseling candidates wants to fill counseling form for selecting colleges.

After counselling RPET organisation allotted colleges to the students which one they fill during counselling.

Participants will get selected for counseling on the basis of their rank after the declaration of the result will be required to fill option form for the purpose of admission.

Candidates have to deposit the money at the time of filling the option form.

Admission in Total 60000+ Seats of Engineering Colleges for B.E./B.Tech Courses which includes 4500+ Seats in Govt. Engineering Colleges while 55000+ in Pvt. Engineering Colleges in Rajasthan.

Here I’m providing you linke where you can see the college allotment in RPET after entering your roll number:

Documents required:

Candidates who have appeared at the qualifying examination (10+2) of years in which they apply will have to submit the attested photocopy of the mark sheet of passing the qualifying examination (with required percentage as per eligibility norms) with Option Form.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in