2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Roll Number Of SSC

I have applied for the STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION [SSC] exams but don’t know my roll number. Can you please help me in getting my roll number how can I get my roll number for the SSC exams? Also tell me the process how can I download the admit card for the SSC Exams?
Similar Threads
Thread
Www.JEECUP.Org Roll Number
AIPMT Roll Number
Bihar Board Roll Code and Roll Number
PRSU Roll Number
Roll number of MDU
Lost My UGC NET Roll Number
Raj Board SR Sec Roll Number
Roll Number of SSC CGL
Process to get the IB ACIO roll number and registration number
RPET Roll Number
IIFT Roll Number From Application Number
LIC ADO Roll Number
MP PET Roll Number
RTU Roll Number
PU CET Roll Number
UGC NET Roll Number
Want to get NDA Roll Number
UPSC CMS Roll Number
I Forgot My SBI PO Roll Number
JET Exam roll Number, how to get
25th August 2018, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Re: Roll Number Of SSC

Hello sir, I want to know that how to know Roll Number and status of my Staff selection commission application? Please provide me roll number of SSC?
25th August 2018, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Roll Number Of SSC

The Staff selection commission is provides an application for know Roll Number and status of Staff selection commission application.

Candidates need to enter their details for know Roll Number and status of Staff selection commission application.

Enter detail and check roll number and status of Staff selection commission application:

The Staff Selection Commission was released the SSC CHSL Tier-I exam hall ticket / admit card on February 21 2018.

The online examination for SSC CHSL Tier I examination was conducted from March 4 to March 26, 2018.

All the candidates who will be appearing for SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam can download their admit card region wise.

Eligible candidates have to enter their Roll Number/Registration Number and DOB to get their hall ticket.

Only the candidates whose application forms were submitted successfully before the last date will be able to download their call letter.

A call letter is of high importance for each examination so does not forget to carry SSC CHSL Hall Ticket in the examination hall.

SSC CHSL Admit Cards for:

SSC CHSL 2018 Tier-2 Admit Card for Southern Region

SSC CHSL 2018 Tier-2 Admit Card for Karnataka Kerala Region

SSC CHSL 2018 Tier-2 Admit Card for Central Region

SSC CHSL 2018 Tier-2 Admit Card for Eastern Region

SSC CHSL 2018 Tier-2 Admit Card for Madhya Pradesh Region

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in