2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th August 2015, 09:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Roll No UGC NET Exam

To know roll number for University Grants Commission’s (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) you have to download admit card .

Process to download admit card :

Visit website of University Grants Commission.

There at right side of page you get UGC NET link click on that link .

When admit card will uploaded a link will provided here .

From that link you will proceed to download admit card .

Contact detail :
UGC NET
Email Id: ugcnetonline.in2@gmail.com
Help Line No.: 011-24113447
19th February 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Hii Buddy , I Have lost my Roll No. of UGC Exam , Will you Please Help me to Get me Know My Roll No. I want to Check my Result
19th February 2016, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator

Central Board of Secondary Education has issued CBSE UGC NET Admit Card for those candidates who are going to appear for UGC National Eligibility Test- December 2015 for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor Post

How to Download UGC NET Exam Admit Card :

Visit the Official Website of UPSE Net

On Home page Click on Download Admit Card option Given in Midd

Then you will move on next page ‘

Enter your Applicant Number & Password And Hit Login Button.

Your UGC NET Admit Card will Appear on Monitor

Save a Soft Copy UGC NET Admit Card and take a print out of it for future use
20th February 2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Can a candidates get download their admit card with roll number? If I was forget my roll number then can I get download admit card of UGC Net exam with name?
20th February 2016, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

No without roll number no one can download their admit card. For admit card download every candidate’s wants to enter their roll number or application number.

To download admit card you should login with application number and password generated during registration.

The National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research.

UGC conducts NET twice a year, i.e., in the months of June and December. The notifications announcing the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively in the weekly journal of nation-wide circulation

The result of June, UGC-NET is declared generally in the month of October. Similarly December, UGC-NET result is usually declared in the month of April. The UGC-NET results published in the Employment News are also available on UGC website.

Here I’m providing you link to download admitting card with your application number of password.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in