2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st January 2020, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: Role of station controller in DMRC

Can you tell me about the role/job profile of Station Controller as Regular-Non-Executive Category post in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd for SC Candidate?
21st January 2020, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Role of station controller in DMRC

The job profile of Station Controller in DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd) is inter-changeable in nature as per the requirement of the Corporation and it includes operating the trains, looking after the affairs of Metro Stations including CCC, Depot Control Centres, Operation Control Centres etc. in shift duty including night shift. The job requires highest standard of medical fitness, including naked vision of 6/6.

Details for Station Controller Post for SC/ST Candidate

Essential Qualification Required

One must have 3 years Engineering Diploma in any discipline or BSC Hons in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute.

Grade (IDA)
14000-26950/-

Selection process

For the posts of SC, the selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – CBT (two papers), Psycho test (qualifying only) followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.

The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. One will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical exam), before being adjudged as suitable for selection.

One, who fails in the prescribed medical test, will not be offered any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation shall be final on this issue.

Computer Based Test (CBT)

The CBT will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II, to be held on the same day at the same centre).

Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, General Ability & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General English and knowledge of the discipline/trade.

There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-I shall be of 1.5 hours duration.

Paper-II will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language. There will be a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks.

There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes’ duration.

One who qualify separately in Paper-I & Paper-II and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration in (Both Paper-I & Paper-II separately) as decided by DMRC shall be called, based on the overall merit of CBT (both Paper-I & Paper-II together), category wise, for Medical Examination/GD & Interview, at Delhi/NCR.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in