2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Study Abroad

20th June 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Roads Kolkata GMAT

Where the Roads institute located in Kolkata? Some one suggested me for coaching of GMAT Exam from this Institute. So I want to go there to get enquiry about GMAT Coaching and its fee structure. Please provide me contact details and location map of Roads Institute, Kolkata.
Similar Threads
Thread
ECIL X Roads Buses
Lodges in ECIL X Roads
Royal Roads University MBA Ranking
Royal Roads MBA Review
Time ECIL X Roads
IIT-JEE Academy - Nizampet X Roads
State Bank of Hyderabad RTC X Roads
St.mary's college ECIL x Roads
MBA Royal Roads University Canada
GMAT Coaching Centres In Kolkata
Best GMAT coaching in Kolkata
Roads GMAT Kolkata
Royal Roads MBA Ranking
Kolkata GMAT Preparation
Royal Roads University MBA Ranking
SBI Ecil X Roads
IAS academy ECIL X Roads
Schools in ECIL X Roads
ECIL x roads map
Gmat Colleges In Kolkata
5th July 2018, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Re: Roads Kolkata GMAT

I want to know the GMAT Exam Coaching in Roads Kolkata so will you please tell me?
5th July 2018, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Roads Kolkata GMAT

Roads is the destination for all students who seek to study abroad and desire a high quality education. They have a learning environment that is unique, innovative and progressive.

They aim to harness cutting edge technology to help students achieve their goals and targets.

[B]GMAT Exam Coaching[/B]

2-3 Month Course content + 1 Month Self Study

4-8 hours of classes per week

8-10 Full length Simulated Mock tests

OG + Practice Material + Timed Drills

At Roads, they not only teach you the necessary formulae, rules, tricks, tips, and short-cuts, they also work on your reading, reasoning and logical decision-making skills.

By the end of your studies, they are sure you will start thinking like the test-maker and be well on your way to maximizing your innate abilities on the GMA

The GMAT is an entrance exam, not an exit exam. The GMAT does not test what you know; rather, it tests how you think.

You cannot study for the GMAT by investing time in learning the background study material. The learning process for studying for the GMAT is, therefore, different.

They will teach you all the tricks and traps, formulae, shortcuts as well as the obscure concepts to do your best.

Furthermore, throughout your training, you will be required to sit through mock exams under strict examination conditions.

This also aids you in the process of adjusting to the pressure of the real thing when the time comes.

With an inside perspective into the test problems and the time pressures, you will be able to perform to your full potential.

[B]Contact-[/B]

Kolkata Office

Roads Academy Pvt. Ltd.
12B, Russel Street, 1st Floor, Kolkata 700071
West Bengal
Contact No: +91-33-4006-5426, Mobile: +91-8584876891
[email]support@edroads.com[/email]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in